BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Alexis L.
Monett, MO
I have always used this brand for when I color my hair at home and it has never disappointed me so I won’t switch
Michelle Micky M.
Martinsburg , WV
Garnier is the best hair color. I like the shade I got and the price is pretty good too. It's very easy to use
Keelie W.
Charleston , WV
Great product. I love the way the garnier dye smells. It's not as strong as the rest. The color is so pretty.
Katie T.
Louisa, KY
I love this it’s the only kind of hair dye I use it makes my hair so silky and it feels better after I dye it
Crystal C.
Greenwood, SC
Great hair color. I have never had a problem using their hair color and my hair always feels great after
makeupbybennie S.
Livermore, CA
I used to use this back when I was a teenager and it’s a good box color ,the price wasn’t bad either .
Shea L.
Garnier Nourishing Hair Color did a great job with covering my grays and giving my hair a great nice color. I like that it's at a great price and works so good!
Alicia  .
Apple Valley, CA
This is a brand I love. The dye does not smell bad the color holds in my hair. It doesn't bleed out with washes. It a great brand it you can't afford the salon.
Jennifer B.
S Fallsburg, NY
I only use this product to die my hair all the time . Only because it doesn't leave your hair smelling bad after you die it. And it last you for a good 3 months
carolina r.
Clayton,North Carolina
I like covers all the hair. It lasts for a long time is very good for me because it does not mistreat my hair. and especially has avocado oil very good for hair
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.