BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Tiffany C.
Love the color, but this brand dries out my hair very bad. I need to use a lot of conditioner after, but my hair is still trying to heal itself from all the damage.
Shakima J.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't like this jaor color. It made my hair shed. It didn't dye my hair. It was a waste of time and money. I wouldn't recommend this product to family nor family
Tiana V.
Orlando, FL
It's a great hair dye product. The color came out very nice when I first dyed it and it was easy to apply. What I did not like was how quick the color was to fade.
Lori C.
Wynne, AR
This is my favorite at home hair color. Leave my hair soft and shiny and the color is very rich. It is cost effective and I use it more than any other hair color!
Ashley M.
Shelby, AL
Love this product. I like the smell and it always made my hair soft after each time I used it. It actually stays in my hair longer then other dyes. And it is very simple to use. And I will definitely recommend it.
Tanya M.
Boca Raton, FL
Very easy to use and the color came out nice but the amount of conditioner they include is very little. It was only a packet as opposed to other hair color boxes that include a tube.
Tammy M.
Fairview, TN
Works very well, price is good color lasts awhile I love the conditioner that comes with it. Color was as expected does not over dry my hair out. I have used other colors and this brand seems less damaging
Rixzy R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brand whenever I go for black hair, not only does it give great results, but it comes with an avocado seed oil to decrease damage and restore natural oils to the hair.
Sara D.
Medina, OH
I love this dye it makes my hair super shiny and has the best colors. its also a great price i always use it when ever i dye my hair. i know box dyes are horrible to use but i can;t stop using this product.
Nichols P.
My favorite hair color product by far. It's very practical and you can do it at home. The packaging is nice and love that it doesn't make my hair dry like other products.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.