BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Lisa S.
I love Garnier Nutrisse! I have been using it for over 5 years and love the results every time! The price is great, coupons offered often and the smell is better than others I have used!
Mariel M.
Sahuarita, AZ
Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme Intense Red for Naturally Dark Hair such a great hair product makes your hair feel smooth, silky and smells great after color
Yennefer C.
No matter how many times or boxes I buy hair dye the color never goes onto my hair and I have black hair so I basically have to go to the salon and get my hair done.
Dima N.
McHenry
Works great!
Wow I didn't honk this thing would work as well , I dyed my hair blue and with one use it got most if not all blue out of my hair ! I love it ! I recommend to any hair dyer
Shannon W.
Lake Stevens, WA
I dye my besties hair with this. She has received many complements and asked where she had her hair done. The color is bold & beautiful. Her hair feels so soft. Professional all the way!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Review for: Other more...
I have used Garnier Hair dye in the color Light Auburn, Medium Auburn, and Dark Brown/Chocolate. This dye comes with fruit oil that you mix in with the dye, so its very nourishing for your hair. I have had no problems with this dye. I would recommend it too!
Jill E.
Athens, GA
I dye my own ombres and I have used several different brands now and this one works well, however I did notice more damage than with my favorite brand, and that being the reasoning for a B. Also their new no bleach formula worked terribly, don't buy it!
Cara D.
New Brighton, MN
Review for: 803 - Medium Buttery Blonde more...
What a wonderful and good-for-the-hair box hair dye! is cheap enough to not break the bank, but stands out from other brands as it works so well and I know I'm not putting bad stuff into my hair! Overall, very satisfied!
Michelle C.
San diego ca
I've been using this product for more than 6 years and it never disappoints! I love how it covers gray hair, the shade unjust what I expect it to be and doesn't damage my hair too much!
Chloe B.
I like this product, but I have a hard time covering all my hair.
My hair is to my shoulders and not very thick, so I don't know how I have such a difficult time...
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.