BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Alina M.
Port St Lucie, FL
I like this hair dye. It has alot of colors and it's not too expensive. I enjoy the smell of the conditioner after the hair dye and my hair does feel softer considering it was just dyed. I enjoy all the colors and how good it smells.
Arazeli S.
Visalia, CA
Review for: 12 - Natural Blue Black more...
Very inexpensive product works well on covering up any old blonde or grey hair I used to have red in my hair which require bleaching got tired of the red after a while and use this black to cover
Brooke C.
Gilbert
I got this at Walmart. I got it for I believe $10. It took 2 boxes and it made my hair feel so good! The color wasn’t as prominent but it may just be my hair color. I like that you don’t have to go out and buy developer as well.
Brionna W.
Eugene, OR
Ok product, affordable price easy to find at your local drug store, because my hair is naturally so dark I did have to bleach it before using this dye but, once lightened w/ the bleach my hair was able to achieve this color
ari e.
Wasilla, AK
This leaves a nice color, and the conditioner it comes w/ leaves your hair so soft but it does dry your hair out a lot and does have the ingredient in most hair dyed which makes your hair smell very strong for like a week
Elora J.
Grand forks , ND
I am pleasantly surprised! I ordered this stuff from Ulta.com without looking at the color in person, so I kinda took a risk. I have a warm-ish (okay kinda neutral) brunette color (I am a natural blonde) and I just touch up my roots every other week or so with a neutral brown. i was using a semi-permanent color but I felt like that faded too quickly so I opted for a permanent color, and decided to get this product because of the extra oils and stuff. I read online that you want to purchase a neutral color if you expect a warm color-payoff because drugstore dye tends to be brassy anyways. So I can say that's true for this dye. I got medium neutral brown, and it did turn out a little warmer (which is what I wanted). I was scared because as it cured on my head it looked DARK cool brown, and I was like oh man that's not good, but it definitely wasn't true to the final color so I was happy about that. This stuff didn't burn my scalp or cause me to get itchy after I washed it out, and my hair felt pretty soft after it was dry. I liked how it smelled, it was pretty fruity like other Garnier products. I don't like when dye has a strong odor, and this stuff smelled good to me. I liked the color, the smell and the easy application process. For less than $10, I was impressed!
Abby T.
thibodaux, LA
I love this product. Colors my hair and makes it very vibrant. I personally get the burgundy and always comes out as I expected. Definitely easy for anyone to use. I would buy this again and keep on using this product.
Chloey P.
Schertz, TX
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
Obviously this product is not like salon dye, you cannot lift really dark colored hair after just 1 or two treatments, but for a lightening treatment, this is the best drug store brand.
Hina A.
Portland, OR
Hmmm, it’s... nice? I mean, it works well, smells just as bad as every other hair treatment. I had to use mine with another shade and I like it. If it came with a deep, leave-in conditioner, I’d be more happy. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Carrie P.
I have been dying my hair with this brand of dye for the last two years with no problems. It’s affordable. I love the color selection. It’s not super strong smelling but leaves my hair beautiful every time I use it
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.