BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Samantha  R.
I love this brand because of the extra conditioning they add in and it leaves my hair looking and feeling healthy. This and revlon are my favorite brands of hair color!!
Shanice G.
Naples, FL
When I want to color my hair I typically go with this hair dye if I'm doing a normal color. it doesn't take that long and my hair looks great in the end of the process.
Samantha R.
Lexington , KY
I am a cosmetologist. I strongly believe in using professional products, however if you are unable to afford to go to a salon I recommend this product over the others.
Nikauly B.
Este tinte es excelente el color penetra perfectamente y deja un brillo unico e increíble me gusta mucho tengo mas de 2 años usándolo y no e tenido problemas me encanta
Donnetta R.
Scottsville, KY
I usually buy whatever hair color that is on sale. This product does a good job but I am not brand loyal when it comes to hair color. Whatever covers my gray for the cheapest price is what I am going for
glam_is_beauty _.
Detroit, MI
I used this hair dye for my hair more than once and it's beautiful and if you have gray hair it does cover everything ..!! I love it and my mother still uses it and I highly recommend this to everyone.!!
Falin N.
Bronx
I'm a brunette and love going might during the summer months..this brand is awesome color kicks in with out leaving hair feeling brittle and rough and without the blond looking brassy! LOVE!
Elba C.
Stamford, CT
I like this product. I've been using it for over 5 years now. It hasn't dried out my hair like other hair dyes do. I also pair it with their color shampoo and conditioner. I've noticed that it helps my color last longer
Lisa S.
I love Garnier Nutrisse! I have been using it for over 5 years and love the results every time! The price is great, coupons offered often and the smell is better than others I have used!
Mariel M.
Sahuarita, AZ
Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme Intense Red for Naturally Dark Hair such a great hair product makes your hair feel smooth, silky and smells great after color
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.