BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Lizbeth D.
Waukegan, IL
Love garnier producs. i usually buy this and its good i like it it stays on pretty long but i like to dye my hair a lot so i buy this product a lot about every month i dye my hair
Patricia  L.
El Paso, TX
Great overall even color. Covers the gray hair pretty well. The smell isn't too bad either. I usually have to use two boxes cause my hair is pretty long but the cost isn't too bad for having to buy two
Eneida M.
Beaumont , TX
I used this product when I didn't want to be blonde anymore and absolutely loved it! The color was beauitful and it was so easy to apply! Would definitely repurchase this product.
Vicki S.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: 33 - Darkest Golden Brown more...
I normally get my hair done at the salon however I have used this product before. The color does come out the color it should be. It is very easy to use and directions are simple . Yes I would buy it again .
Arianna L.
Massachusetts
The product gave my hair great shine for the first fee day then became dry and brittle even after many deep conditioning. The color stayed vibrant for 2 weeks and then started to loose color after 3 washes.
Brittany C.
westliberty ky
My hair is very difficult to dye. It likes to frizz and it don't like to take to color Garnier is the only hair dye that is rather gentle on my hair and  I recently dyed my hair this blonde and my hair took to it very nicely and was soft and smooth when I finished all of it..
Amanda D.
Lake Elsinore
I like the intensity of the color it added to my hair. Yes it had good color application and it came out better than expected with the blond. I like as well if not better than other brands on the market.
Michele M.
Great reddish hair color that actually stays with your hair! Easy application, and doesn't make a mess all over the place. Really does last until you need to re dye your roots.
Carrie R.
Winchester, VA
I love this! It's easy to use, doesn't leave my hair smelling like I just colored it, it lasts, and it covers well. I started coloring my hair with Garnier and haven't felt the need to try anything else.
Jenissa B.
Lancaster , PA
I would say this product is pretty good! The smell is not so bad, I would recommend for anyone who wants a good look, it's very easy to use and the color is expected! I was satisfied with the product after all.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.