BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Meghan H.
I like the vibrant colors that come from using this hair dye but they fade too quickly. The conditioner given makes your hair smooth but after the first time you was your hair, you hair turns into one giant knot. Not worth the money you pay for it.
Roseann N.
Brooklyn, NY
I always like to try something different. So once I tried this product I was very pleased with it. I was hooked from the first time I used it. Highly recommend.
Gracie G.
I will only every dye my hair with this stuff. They offer many shades of it and the blond actually conditions your hair. Sometimes I think my hair is nicer after I dye it than before.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
Honestly when I was younger and couldn't really have money to spend on my hair I would use this and it would really drive my hair it's affordable place to for a reason it's OK if you don't have money to spend on you're on a budget by this product
Ashley L.
Hoover, AL
One of my all time favorite box dyes! I get grey hair early so sometimes I want to cover that up with some dye. This is the brand I usually turn to in that case. It's super moisturizing and will last you a long time.
Stacey O.
LOVE IT! My hair is very shiny and silky smooth. The smell is not strong either when you're applying the product. Very reasonably priced. I have dark black hair and I bought dark brown. Looks very natural.
stefani p.
Stanley, NC
I have used this product for years now. I love it, and love the colors. I have recently not dyed my hair and am thinking about it soon, and this will most likely be the product i decide to use.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
I have used A LOT of boxed hair colors and this one is one of my all time faves!
the colors are gorgeous and the oil leaves your hair feeling super soft and shiny!
NO COMPLAINTS :)
Amanda S.
Edgerton, WI
I bought this product a month ago, and I love how soft it made my hair. However, the color I had didn't last very long. Maybe because it was redish, and red doesn't hold that long.
Becky R.
Woonsocket, RI
I use this product because it doesn't have the ammonia smell like other brands and it makes my hair feel soft and refreshed. The color match on the box is very accurate and I will continue to buy this brand.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.