BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Christal N.
Smyrna , GA
This is the ONLY at home dye i use ... even after dying my hair so many times in such a short amount of time it still left my hair soft amazing colors and doesn't fade a fast as others
Brooke W.
Used this on already lightened hair trying to go a bit lighter, had really no effect. Followed instructions to a T, all well. Other than that was easy to apply and directions were clear.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
This is the only hair dye I have ever used that makes my hair feel healtheir than before I dyed it. The colors are always correct too. Price is great and you can usually find a coupon too
Tiffany J.
Hueytown, AL
Great price! Love the color choices and how it has the oils in it. It smells wonderful and color doesn't fade as quickly as other brands. It is a great choice for at home color. Very satisfied and will use it again.
Colleen R.
Prior to having my hair professionally dyed, I only used this product! My hair didn't feel dry or weak. It maintained its health and the color choices are plentiful! Definitely recommend this Beltane to anyone looking
Krystal R.
Phoenix
Review for: Other more...
I have used this product once and was happy with the results! I had my mom help me and I liked that the product was not to strong on the scalp and smelled nice! For the time using it, the end results came out awesome!
Heather G.
Mount Vernon, Ky
For golden locks with an amazing shine this hair dye is the best. I love knowing that the color always turns out just the way I want it to and for a great price.
Jeily V.
St Petersburg, FL
Honestly if i have to use a box color for me Garnier is the way to go, i love how the color turns out and the texture it helps your hair have. The colors is pretty true to the picture. Im satisfied with this product
Maria R.
I've used a hair dye from this line & I acutally like how long & the quaintly of the product ! My hair is very hard to dye so sometimes it doesn't come it the color I want it to but they dye itself is pretty good !
Meghan H.
I like the vibrant colors that come from using this hair dye but they fade too quickly. The conditioner given makes your hair smooth but after the first time you was your hair, you hair turns into one giant knot. Not worth the money you pay for it.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.