BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Renee' P.
Taylor, PA
Love, Love, Love this. I always had my hair colored and cut by professionals. I am 50 years old and did this up until about 4 years ago. I now color my own hair and only use Garnier, I love the color selection and price point. My hair is always so shiny and healthy after I use it . I am a huge Garnier fan...
Kali C.
Locke, NY
I love this brand for hair color. It's pretty much the only one I use. I change my hair a lot so it's nice that their product leaves my hair soft, and it doesn't have a bad smell to it at all. Over all I am extremely satisfied.
Gianna B.
Love the deep conditioner that comes with it! I colored my hair auburn, and decided it wasn't for me so I dyed it back. The color took deeply on the first application and lasted! It leaves my hair without feeling dry or brittle.
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
Best hair dye on the market. I’ve used professional and drug store hair dyes and this lasts the longest and gives the most vibrant colour that I’ve seen in hair dyes!
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
Review for: 33 - Darkest Golden Brown more...
This didnt smell bad like a lot do. It evenly covered my hair without patches. I did have to use 2 bottles as I have long hair. It lasted a long time before fading. I saw a couple of inches if roots before it started fading.
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO
Out of all dyes this dye has a pleasant smell and has good coverage. As far as 100% gray coverage not so much. I like the aspect of the shine that the oil leaves behind after washed and dried.
Loriann M.
Use to use this product all of the time but then stop because it was too pricey but I buy it when it's on sale. Love the hair color it always turn out what I'm looking, not mess and smells good.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I love this hair color. I dyed my hair blonde every 5 weeks for 4 years. My hair dresser would always comment how healthy it looked. So much cheaper and easier than getting it done at a salon!
Jaoia l.
green bay, WI
I really like this hair color brand because it is made for dark hair so the color is actually what you want it to be, I use this brand every time because it works for the price its worth it.
Kayla s.
Needville, TX
Review for: Other more...
i love is this hair dye so much i used it and i love it so much i’ve used it so many times this is definitely one of my favorites i’ve used so far and i wouldn’t want to use another one again because this one is just absolutely amazinv
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.