BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Ruth E.
I would advice everyone to stay away from pharmacy brands. But if you had no other choice, I would recommend Garnier 1000000%. The color is rich and the hair doesn't end up brittle.
Damaris O.
Ocala, FL
I have used this product and it gave me a vibrant red color. The one problem I found was that since my hair is dark brown the color did not last as long. I also had to buy to boxes of dye because my hair is extremely thick and one box wouldn't do the job.
Kimberly M.
I used this to color my hair a couple weeks ago, and it came out just how I wanted! I my was easy enough for me to do myself. The conditioner that comes with it made my hair feel even healthier after coloring.
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
I love the blue black one from this line. I wish t just actually stayed on my hair. The price is great, my hair always feels great but the pigment just doesn't last. I'll o my use it if I'm in a pinch and can't find another blue black in another brand.
Marilu M.
South gate, Ca
I love this hair dye! It leaves my hair the color I like and it lasts longer than other hair dyes. It smells good too it isn't as strong as other hair dye smells. I really like it.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,319 reviews
I really like their brand & this product is awesome. I only ever need to use it on my roots since the rest of my hair stays the color. I love how after dying my hair that it feels so fresh & my hair looks so pretty.
Cortney W.
This is the only product I will ever use on my hair. The chemicals don't burn my eyes like everything else and I love that. it also smells amazing which is such a bonus. And of course, gorgeous color every time.
Lizette R.
Los Angeles, CA
Everytime I need to touch up my roots I always go to the drugstore and purchase this brand ! I totally love it, I love how it doesn't leave a strong smell like other brands. And it is very easy to apply onto your hair, you get great results after !
Jessica K.
I love buying this because it is more affordable when youre out and shouldn't be buying hair dye, but you definitely feel you need it (we have all been there) and the color is beautiful! Black lasts me about 3 months and to me its worth every penny.
Shante D.
Wichita
Raising the roof with this! It's one of the ONLY boxed hair coloring brands I'll use. It smells sooo good. And my hair always feels and looks better than it did before coloring it!
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.