BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA
I Love Using Garnier For Hair Color i Never Had Any Problems . I Haven t Color My Hair In Almost 4 Years I Have Highlights Now And Am Not Planning Of Changing Them.
Sahra L.
Rosamond, CA
I don't use box dye often but they one is a good one to use when you don't want to go to sally's or the professional store i like the color and the results i get when i use this color it a beauiful rich burandy red color
Michele M.
The only brand of hair color that I buy. I have long, thick hair and this is the only brand that I can buy where one box is enough. Color lasts long and is vibrant and true to what it shows on the box. Easy application.
Ariana A.
Elk Grove, CA
This is the ONLY store bought boxed hairdye I will use. I would never trust another brand. Not only does it not kill your hair but it also leaves your hair more beautiful and healthy than you could ever begin to imagine.
Susan M.
Pine Bluffs, WY
This is my go-to hair dye. It doesn't hurt my scalp, it leaves me with a very nice hair color, and my hair doesn't feel brittle and damaged after using it. I would recommend this product for anybody wishing to change their hair color. I typically go with red, and have never been let down with this product.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
This hair color is VERY vivid in the sun! Kind of makes your hair look like candy, but that's the be expected! Don't dye your hair this color if you don't want it to look somewhat natural. Will need 2 boxes for longer/thicker hair. Overall it's a nice product!
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
Love this shade! It really does a great job in giving me overall coverage, and and even brown shade all over. It's easy to apply and doesn't have a horrible smell.
Angelica G.
Alice , TX
Best box dye at the drugstore! It's a holy grail for my mom who has natural black hair! But to cover those gray hairs she loves! It's awesome! And smells amazing!
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
I've used this product several times, and it always does well on my hair. The color is not always exactly what I'm expecting but that is normal for hair color. I really love the sell of fruit oils, it's a nice touch.
Lisbeth G.
It is a good product to dye your hair at home. I used light brown and my only problem was that it was a little darker. It is easy to apply. It has good coverage and not abused too much hair.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.