BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Sarah N.
Foley, AL
Makes my hair feel so soft afterwards! Provides great coverage! FG is the only boxed dye that I will use! Gives you a salon feeling and look for a quarter of the price.
Rachel C.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Review for: 643 - Light Natural Copper more...
Love this hair color in all the colors. It leaves my hair soft and shiny. Love that is has all the nourishing oils in it to make my hair look great. Great price too.
Cindie M.
Willowick, OH
I use this for my home hair coloring and I really like the results. I am a natural blonde but I like to play with color and this brand always leaves my hair feeling healthy and the color is true to the picture on the box.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
I really like using this brand of hair dye. It doesn't smell to strong or burn my head, my hair always comes out as it should while looking shiny ans still soft! If your going to do box dye this is totally a good one to try.
Christy H.
Chattanooga, TN
I do not dye my hair a lot at home, but when I do I would consider buying this brand. I like the conditioner that comes with the product. It always makes my hair feel healthy and shiny, even though I just colored my hair.
Aline B.
Atlanta, GA
excelente tinta dá vida, maciez, brilho  e uma cor incrivel ao cabelo um cheiro maravilhoso e um efeito ao cabelo que dura muito tempo, o preço é bom e a cor tem uma fixação muito boa eu recomendo essa marca, cabelos hidratados em poucos minutos e acessível.
Mallory W.
Waco
Enough dye to cover just beyond shoulder length hair. I started graying young and have some stubborn ones and I gave it four star because the color seems to fade faster from those areas. Nice smell. Leaves hair feeling soft. I ave repurchased multiple times.
Ana M.
San diego, Ca
I love this hair dye. I had been having trouble lightening my hair after
Dyeing black a few years. Well this lightened my hair nice an evenly!!
I love the color result and it made my hair look healthier than before.
Amy S.
Red Lion, PA
My favorite hair color. I have to color a lot since my hair grows fast. What I love most about this product is it makes my hair feel more healthy after I color than before.
Alleen D.
I haven't used this color, I used a red, but it worked great. What I loved the most about it was how healthy my hair felt afterwards. The dye itself mousterizes the hair.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.