BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Megan R.
Wellington, FL
I have just recently dyed my hair at home using this and went darker. It worked very well and it was SO shiny. It was one of the cheaper ones at the drug store and very good quality. I'll definitely repurchase
Rebecca B.
This colour turned out to be absolutely gorgeous, however it wasn't exactly like it appears in the picture. For me, it was a tiny bit lighter but I actually preferred the final colour to the one on the box (I have medium brown hair).
Jessica W.
Covington, GA
Did awesome on my hair , I have trouble with other dyes because my roots seem to hate keeping color. But this one keeps color great on my roots and it's a beautiful color.
Rachel Z.
Stafford, CT
I've always used garnier to dye my hair if I didn't go and get it professionally done. But I recently used it on my hair about 2 months ago and it made my hair dry and brittle. It also didn't cover the color I was trying to get rid of
Lucianna H.
Bronx, NY
This is not one of my favorites but is ok ! it pigments the hair in a good way and it last long for my hair tipe is not that good cause it make me feel my hair king of oily and heavy, but my mom and my sister use this and they love it.
Stasha C.
MANCHESTER, NH
This is one of my favorite box dyes , the color comes out rich and vibrant . My hair is left soft and healthy and full of body and bounce. The conditoner that is included is amazing and a miracle worker. The chemical smell is also not harsh! try it! you wont be disappointed!
Tanner E.
Danville, CA
I always always buy this brand of hair color. They seem to be the only brand that I can find that carries my red hair color. It's pretty simple to use, smells amazing, and will leave you happy with the color in the end. It's also a pretty cheap hair color brand, which is nice.
Jamie P.
Hamilton, OH
I have used this on my daughters hair and it is absolutely gorgeous. Her color is so deep and shiny. Everyone is always complimenting her on how beautiful her hair looks.
Marry K.
Love the results, it looks shiny and healthy. And leaves an amazing fruity smell in your hair. The color always looks great and it doesn't damage the hair as some other hair coloring products do.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
I love coloring my hair and these stir brands work great but it strips my hair so bad and when I want to add highlights or change the color it takes twice as long and adds more damage. I just stay away from dept store hair color.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.