BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

delanie s.
north attleboro
It did its job it just wasn't as pretty of a natural as I thought. Looked more brown than black. Made my hair feel like straw and the conditioner didn't even soften it up. Probably won't purchase this again.
Natasha B.
Carlisle, PA
I used this product after waiting out a bleching gone bad. I was petrified to use any color product. However, it was necessary. I used the black color and I was very pleased. My hair showed no signs of trauma. Definitely my now "go to" hair color.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
1,005 reviews
Tried this on my insanely long and thick light brown hair....came out just a darker brown and my hair was a lot drier for months...wouldn't do it again truly. it didn't cause my hair to turn strange colors so I'll give it an extra star for that.
katie g.
I really love this product. I colored my hair auburn almost 6 weeks ago and the color is still very close to when I first colored it. The dye doesn't smell harsh and doesn't dry out your hair. My hair is still healthy and strong after coloring.
Angela V.
Kingsville, TX
I colored my hair a couple weeks ago and my hair is still bleeding out the color. for some reason the color didn't stick so now i am left with patchy discolored areas in my hair, not fun. this has never happened before with other brands. the color came out great and left my hair nice and healthy, i just wish the color had actually stuck.
Kristin S.
San Antonio, TX
I've used several hair colors from several places including high end brands like CHI when I did hair shows. But I used this box color for 2 years dying my hair RED and I loved the way it made my hair color pop and I felt like it actually helped my hair and it felt softer after every use of course because my color was red it did fade very fast but not into an ugly color just faded. I could work with it.
Dixie R.
Greeneville, TN
I like Garnier, Inc. Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color and I use #56 regularly.  I have auburn hair and unfortunately the color does not last as long as I would like.  It tends to fade so I have to color about every 6 weeks.  This color is actually not that harsh on my hair.
Suneet S.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff right here is Holy grail. I love this and it makes your hair smell so good. Color is as expected and easy to use. This is a part of my top 2 choices. I would buy again if I decide to dye my hair.
Caroline S.
Leander
I use the color true red to dye my hair, and I love it! I feel so much more confident once my hair is dyed, I feel more me. I prefer garnier to other hair dye brands because it's very easy to use, it doesn't get everywhere like other brands, and the color is exactly what I am going for.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
This color was underwhelming and the next few days after dying it, my hair felt horrible! It was dry and stringy afterwards, it was soft prior to using this product 👎🏼 never again
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.