BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Erica D.
Dayton, TX
As far as drugstore box color goes, this one is pretty good. There are a lot of shades to choose from, especially if you want a shade of brown or red. I just use it to do my roots once a month, but I can use different but similar colors from one no th to the next and they always blend well. They always cover my greys, as well!
Adrienne C.
Florence
This is my go to brand of hair dye. The added oils leave your hair feeling so soft and smelling great. Sometimes cheaper dyes leave your hair feeling stringy but my hairs actually in better shape after I dye it. Covers my grays exceptionally well and I can always catch a sale somewhere. It's also easy to use.
Antoniette T.
Marina, CA
I don't recommend many box dyes but this would be an okay one. I usually need about 2-3 boxes to get every piece of my hair. I suggest having someone around to help as you don't want to get caught up in putting in the due that you don't pay attention to time.
Morgan E.
I've used this hair dye several times. I have naturally dark brown/black hair and for some reason I don't get the results I'm looking for, even if I leave the dye on a few extra minutes.
Nichole C.
Farmington, NH
If you have brown or black hair and want to try having red, use this product!!! I naturally have dark brown hair and have been using the red series (R1-R3) for a few months now. I am in love! I was able to dye my hair a medium red without bleaching it first.
Jessica C.
Sacramento, CA
Before my transition into cruelty free beauty this was my go to box hair dye. I love the color selection. It has my all time favorite red color( light auburn) the color is so bright and doesn't fade fast like most red hair dyes. It also doesn't bleed much in the shower which is awesome for box red dyes.
Rosie ♪ C.
Cathedral City, CA
I pretty much always use this brand. I stick up when there is a sale. I like that it does not have such a strong smell, it is tolerable. Easy to follow instructions and comes in many different shades. Do recommend it!
Brandy E.
I feel like this hair color is just ok. I like that it is supposed to be better for your hair but I don't think it worked very well. Color faded really quickly too.
Kristin M.
Monaca, PA
This is my go to hair color in a box. I use color number 40 and it has never failed me! The color goes on nicely and smells good. My hair never feels dried out after coloring and for as many times as I have died my hair it is still in good condition :)
Florence B.
It was as easy to use as any home color. I thought it would be gentle and not burn my scalp. It didn't burn and the coverage was good. But my scalp itched un mercifully for three days.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.