BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Katelyn Z.
Great Greatformula that left hair feeling healthy amd nourished. Color was true to expectatio from the box. Application process was easy and instructions helpful. Definitely would use this product again to color my hair.
Katherine J.
I have medium brown hair normally so I saw this and thought it would be perfect. My hair is very long and thick so I got two and it worked great! The color turned out to be a nice darker red, which is exactly what I was looking for. I have recommended this to others!
Chanta L.
Huntersville, NC
My hair faded really quickly when I used this product in comparison to another box I have used before. Generally, I go to the salon but something came up and I used this- the color was accurate, but it faded within two days. I don't know that I would re-purchase because my hair did not hold well to the dye.
Hunner A.
Review for: 11 - Blackest Black more...
Works very good and covers all old color nicely but fades very quickly. I have blonde hair though so whenever I do dye it it's pretty light. I only used the color to dye the underneath of my hair
Mercedes G.
I work for this Brand for alost 2 years. I have seen its results in several test, it Works great.
You get a full color from root to tip. Very even.
Its oil are great to keep your hair soft
Jenna K.
San Marcos, TX
To say I adore this new line is an understatement! I have medium brown hair and the blonde version managed to lift the color quite a lot. I'm guessing, say, 4 shades. I was pretty nervous that I'd rinse it and look like a carrot, but not at all. Definitely hooked!
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
Review for: 56 (Sangria) more...
I just put this in my hair. i would say if you have psoriasis warning its gonna burn like you have no idea. I'm loving the color so far. the smell is not too overwhelming. i also notice it's taking very well. it looks awesome!! cheap and effective gotta love it!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
I will use this in a pinch if my roots are out of control. It always blends in nicely, smells great and is good to my hair. It also lasts longer than other boxed colors I have used in the past. I always keep a box handy in the event of a hair root emergency! :)
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
Garnier is one of my most used brands that i buy to color my hair with. I don't think this was the exact color I used on my hair it seems a little lighter than the color I used. I love Garnier Nutrisse it produces a nice pretty color and doesn't dry out my hair.
Sandra F.
I just used this hair dye to go light brown. The dye smells nice, is super gentle, and leaves a nice color. The only problem is that the color on my hair looks nothing like the box! I used color 70, Dark Natural Blonde and my result looks more like 61, Light Ash Brown. Other than that, it's a great product!
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.