BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Danielle C.
I love this brand of hair color. It provides color that lasts a decent length of time and leaves hair smelling good unlike some coloring products that leave it smelling strongly of chemicals.
Aisley D.
I used to dye my hair this color all the time with this brand! I love the conditioning treatment it comes with, it leaves your hair super smooth and the color is gorgeous. I would definatley buy it again
Tabitha E.
When you're going grey, you struggle between being au natural, or hiding it. when those pesky sideburns start showing the white is when I find myself perusing the hair aisle. It does the job of covering grey without looking flat, but it does not make you 18 again.
LEAR21758 Oriana C.
If you want a product thad don't damaged you hair this is your thing , good pigmentation , gentle with the skin and hair, affordable , easy to use if yoy dye yor hair at home. its one of my favorite .
Vero H.
Madera , CA
Garnier ain't my strongest but my mom loves it her favorite hair color!! And Richard Mahogany is her to go color! I always dye it for her and it looks great on her it just don't work for me!
Kelli A.
Fort Worth, TX
Always perfect, multi-tonal color! I've been using this brand for years. I always get asked about my hair color by stylists and they are pretty disappointed to find that it comes from a box.
waleska f.
I like using garnier products and when I color my hair this is the one I buy the most I like how ur hair feels after very soft .. I like the color and it does last me for a while .. the smell is not that bad its not that strong like other hair colors .. I recommend it
Emily D.
Madison Hts, MI
I loved the way this color turned out. I have dark brown hair, and it actually made more of a difference than I expected. It did seem to fade a little bit faster than other box dyes I've used.
Arianna C.
Cheyenne , WY
Love this brand. I have been dying my hair red for years. They have a few choices of reds that are " made for darkhair" they work wonders. It actually shows reds indoors instead of only in sunlight. I use these every other month or so, and they are very affordable.
Haley L.
This is my favorite hair color to use. It is not drying like some other brands it is hydrating hair color. The results are always amazing it covers all the dark roots I have.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.