BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
This hair color has always left my hair feeling softer and silkier than when I began. ITs really easy to mix and apply and it has a nice color to it even without the use of bleaching, which is definately a plus. The color did not come up exactly as expected on my hair though.
Tina D.
Lake Station
Love this brand! I have never been disappointed in this product,from the  pleasant after scent to the way it always leaves my hair soft and healthy. The color is always true to box and doesn't fade. This is my go to brand in between salon appointments.

Rachael K.
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
This product is good for lightening up your dark roots to even them out for a more light blonde finish. The color was what I expected, it’s inexpensive and leaves your hair feeling soft. I’m for sure satisfied with this product.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
This shade is a little bit off from my optimal shade of red, I like it to be brighter. However, it left my hair feeling shiny, strong and silky and gave a great red color. It is easy to use and lasts about a month - a month and a half. Overall, I would definately recommend.
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
Great coverage! It really helps hide my grays. Best thing about it is there is no strong smell and it doesn't irritate my scalp. Any excess that gets on my skin comes off easily.
Amethyst M.
Rawlings, MD
I’ve dyed my hair a lot of times with lots of different dyes and this is one of my favorites for it’s easy application, vibrant colors, and the smoothness my hair achieves with the after color conditioner. Well worth the buy.
Sarah W.
Baton Rouge
My go to hair color brand when I don’t have money for the salon. The color comes out true to what’s on the box. Super easy to mix and use. The color spreads and covers evenly. The color last long and doesn’t fade for awhile
Kim H.
San Francisco
This covers every strand. I have white hair and it is able to saturate them with color. It does not last as long as I would like, but overall is more moisturizing than other brands I have tried. I would buy this again. It is a solid product and easy to use.
Ana C.
East Meadow, NY
A product that smells really good, is easy to use, and there’s minimal damage to strands. It comes out a wonderful shade that closely resembles that on the box and I was completely satisfied. I would definitely recommend it.
Mariah P.
This wasn't so harsh on the hair and it gives nice color, the only problem I would say is that the color doesn't come out strong enough with the product being used by itself. It's easy to use so that's a plus but I am disappointed the color doesn't hold longer.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.