BY GARNIER

Garnier Nutrisse hair color creme nourishes with grape seed and avocado oil. The nourishing color creme enriched with fruit oil concentrate, penetrates deep into hair fibers to nourish and condition your hair so it takes color better and holds it longer, root-to-tip. Garnier Nutrisse delivers rich, long-lasting color with 100% gray coverage.

Is Shade 50 (Truffle) right for you?
Garnier Nutrisse Medium Natural Brown 50 (Truffle) is a pure, natural, medium brown shade with 100% gray coverage. Without other reflects, this shade will allow your natural tones to show. It is best for anyone with natural hair between dark blonde and darkest brown.

If you prefer a lighter color than Medium Natural Brown 50 (new romance name) that still reflects naturally, try Light Natural Brown 60 (Acorn). For one shade darker, try Dark Brown 40 (Dark Chocolate). If you'd like to remain in the medium brown range but would like to try other reflects and tones, there are many shades to choose from including 51, 53, 535, 54, 554, and 56.

*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade 50 (Truffle) for hair that has been previously colored Darkest Brown 30 (Sweet Cola) or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Nutrisse Colorant: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, M-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, P-Phenylenediamine, Parfum/Fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil. F.I.L. D35192/3. Fruit Oil Concentrate: Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.I.L. D25829/5. Rinse-Out Conditioner: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6. F.I.L. D35637/3. Nutrisse Developer: Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.I.L. D12836/26.

Usage: Nutrisse nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

1) Always do a skin test by following the insert instructions in the kit 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (B) into developer bottle (A).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply Nourishing Conditioner (D) and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

If you only need a root touch-up, please follow insert Touch-Up Application instructions.

Always read insert instructions before applying any hair color.

Xochilt H.
Clinton
I have always used this kind of hair dye I have long hair now below my shoulders so I use two boxes and it seems to cover all of my hair. The color is long-lasting and I wash my hair every day because I go to the gym and I am very impressed that the color doesn’t fade as fast as other colors.
Daisy L.
I really liked the color it served as a great cover up from my last dye job and it did not even leave my hair dry and bristle after treatment. It was super easy to use and I would totally use this product again.
Jessica Q.
Dallas
I dye my hair once every-month. This hair color makes my color look natural and healthy. The Avocado oil makes it look shiny and healthy which is a plus! Many think it’s my natural hair color! I recommend this due to anyone who wants a little change.
Fatima Zahra M.
Alexandria , VA
A friend tell me about it and I use it 6 months ago, she tell me it's good brand and the product made with avocado and many oils so try it, but nothing good , it's like all hair color that I used before. I decided to stop buy hair color
Sarah D.
This creme is so good! My hair became very dry, puffy, and dead! Which wasn’t pretty at all so I tried on this nourishing color creme which helped so muchhh!! My hair is so soft, fresh, and gorgeous. I’m obsessed with my hair now!! I wanna thank Garnier for this masterpiece
Tiesha S.
Slidell, LA
I always use this permanent hair colors when I feel like dying my hair. I love this brand because it is not harsh on my hair and does not damage it. It does not have my hair brittle and dry. My hair actually be moistized. The color payoff is great. I will buy it again and recommend it to everyone
Aimee P.
Great smell!
Unlike other brands of hair color, Garnier offers a pleasant smelling color that doesn’t smell like harsh chemicals. Covers even tough greys & the nourishing creme keeps hair soft & healthy for weeks!
Carrissa C.
Boston, MA
I like the way my color turns out when using this dye, but I absolutely hate the way it smells. It’s very very potent and burns my eyes. If you can get past the smell, the dye itself works really well
Zulema T.
Seagoville, TX
I think this is a good hair color product it keeps your hydrated it dose not dmage it it as much as other color products . i think its good if you are doing red tones or dark hair color tones
Dottie S.
When I used this my color was not what I expected it had a strange tint to and it really dried my hair out. I am not why it’s calling nourishing because it just made my hair like hay.