BY GARNIER #16 in Permanent Hair Color

Shade: 70 (Almond Creme)

NOURISHED HAIR MEANS BETTER COLOR

Garnier Nutrisse hair color creme nourishes with grape seed and avocado oil. The nourishing color creme enriched with fruit oil concentrate, penetrates deep into hair fibers to nourish and condition your hair so it takes color better and holds it longer, root-to-tip. Garnier Nutrisse delivers rich, long-lasting color with 100% gray coverage.

Is Shade 70 (Almond Creme) right for you?
Garnier Nutrisse Dark Natural Blonde 70 (Almond Creme) is a pure, natural, dark blonde that is one shade lighter than Nutrisse Light Natural Brown 60 (Acorn). Without other reflects, this shade will allow your natural tones to show through and will provide 100% gray coverage. Shade 70 (Almond Creme) is best for anyone with natural hair between light blonde and medium brown.

If you would like to try a lighter shade that still reflects naturally, shade 80 (Butternut) might be for you. If you would like to remain in the dark blonde range but would like to explore other reflects and tones, there are many other shades to choose from including 72, 73, 74, and 76.

*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade 70 (Almond Creme) for hair that has been previously colored Medium Natural Brown 50 (Truffle) or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Colorant: 1079730 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, 2,4 Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, M-aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, N,n-bis(2-hydroxyethyl)-p-phenylenediamine Sulfate, P-phenylenediamine, Parfum/fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil. F.i.l.# D35213/3 U.s. Patent: 5,690,696

Fruit Oil Concentrate: 1028840 Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D25829/5 Rinse-out Conditioner: 1100858 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane E X Tract/e X Trait De Canne a Sucre, Benz Yl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6. F.i.l.# D174455/2

Developer: 178914 U Aqua /water/ E Au, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ce Te Aryl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Eteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D12836/26

Usage: Nutrisse nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

1) Always do a skin test by following the insert instructions in the kit 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (B) into developer bottle (A).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply Nourishing Conditioner (D) and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

If you only need a root touch-up, please follow insert Touch-Up Application instructions.

Always read insert instructions before applying any hair color.

Amanda T.
Callahan, FL
I had previously been using L'Oréal Preference in the color lightest auburn for the past year and didn't realize how rough it was on my scalp and hair until I colored my hair with the Garnier Nutrisse. I have super sensitive skin and had grown accustomed to hair color burning and causing sores in my scalp and bad dandruff. This product did none of that! It did not burn during the time it was on my head and my hair looked conditioned and super healthy after application. The shade natural blonde helped to lighten my hair to a light brown/ dark blonde with a reddish tint. Definitely will continue to purchase color from this range and recommend to anyone with a sensitive scalp to try. The first picture is before I colored my hair and the second one is afterwards. As a note, this color did recommend that it might not show on people with darker hair and so I would go for a color made to lighten darker hair rather then this one if that is your goal. Disclaimer: I did receive this product free in a voxbox however all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Norhan A.
First of all i want to talk about the packaging which i like, the light green colour was attractive andmake me want to buy it if i am a customer.
Second of all i want to talk about the scent which was good mix with apple scent with ammonium odour.
Third of all, I really like how the product take care of hair after and during dye by including fruit oil and conditioner to use , specially the hair will be so weak after dying.
Finally i am really disappointed because the product didn’t coloured my hair at all!!, i still have the same colour as you can see in both photos, even it didn’t coloured my grey hair too.
To be honest I don’t know if this problem happened because something wrong with my hair due to i am coloured it red last time few months ago or because of something wrong with my product
Becca C.
Grand Lake, CO
I received the Garnier Nourishing Color Cream in Dark Natural Blonde free from Influenster to test.
Most at home hair dyes smell awful and have you counting down the seconds until you can wash it out—but not this one! I was pleasantly surprised by the fresh aromatics of the hair color, it wasn’t overpowering and chemically smelling which is a great change! The formula applied smooth and didn’t feel itchy on my head at all (some of the brands i’ve used in the past give me a tingly itchy feeling on my scalp during the process time).
My only drawback to this dye is that my hair was a little too dark for the color I received to really take. It seemed to only grab on to the few lighter pieces in my hair and not alter the shade of the rest by much.
I don’t dye my hair at home much anymore, but am excited to reach for this product next time!
Laiken T.
Winchester, KY
Garnier has all my favorite hair products, anytime I dye my hair at home, Garnier is the brand i go to. This color is great, it is not too dark but is not too light either, it is a perfect shade of dark blonde/light brown. You can always count on Garnier hair dye to give you the shade you purchase, if you purchase light blonde, that is what you will get after using the kit. Another great thing about Garnier hair dye is that it will leave your hair silky smooth after dying. I recommend Garnier products to everyone, they really are a true to claims brand. Thanks to Influenster I got to try this shade and I love the results as always with Garnier products. Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme
I did receive this product from Influenster.
Tina Nicole M.
El Mirage, AZ
I normally use L'oreal T53 in cool medium brown, and my hair always comes out lighter than I want. I would have honestly been too afraid to try this one, for fear of a rusted orange look. My hair did not look bad at all. In fact, this shade was closer to the box on my hair than ANY L'oreal shade I've ever tried. I am now going to switch my box brand. I am satisfied with the results, even though I wouldn't normally use this shade. Thank you influenster for my free sample!
Angeline L.
This was my first time ever using a BOXED hair color (complimentary of Voxbox!) and it was so much better than I thought BOXED color could be. It came with plenty of product to totally cover and saturate my full head of medium length hair. The mix in oil is a super fun and a very conditioning product. The color went on evenly and took very well to my hair. I loved the conditioner it came with, it smelled so amazing and felt great. My hair had no noticeable damage after this color either! Thank you #garnier and thank you #voxbox for letting me try this great product out. Will recommend!
Katilyn M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I received this product by getting by first ever voxbox and I can’t believe how nice this makes my hair feel after I use it. Usually my hair feels all damaged no matter what I do, but not this time around. My hair feels so soft and I love the grapeseed fruit oil ampoules that makes it smell so good! I definitely will be using this product again. Influenster The Influenster AppGarnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme
#garniervoxbox #voxbox #gotitfree
Anna T.
Lubbock, TX
I’ve always loved Garnier hair dyes because they smell so much better than others and leave my hair looking shiny and feeling very soft! This was a new color for me and I was really happy with the results! The only issue I had was that I had dyed my hair a darker red a couple months ago, so it didn’t lighten as much as expected and my hair is still slightly reddish. Not the dye’s fault. I would probably have given it 5/5 had I started with hair that hadn’t been dyed because it still made my hair look natural (more natural than it was) and is a pretty natural golden dark blonde/brown (with just a hint of red)! I would definitely recommend this and would love to try other Garnier colors soon!
Tiffany K.
Liberty, MO
First off,I have to say how pleasant the scent of this is compared to other hair dyes I have used in the past. It made the whole experience so much more enjoyable compared to previous experiences with dying my hair. It was so easy to mix and use. It distributed evenly throughout my hair and the coverage of the dye was great! It rinsed out nicely and left my hair feeling soft and smooth.It also didn't seem to dry out my hair like some other dyes and made my hair look so shiny! I will definitely use this again in the future!
Genesis V.
Rialto, CA
I was skeptical to use this hair due since I have dark brown hair naturally. I dyed my ends just because I didnt have enough dye for all my hair. I expected that I wasn't going to end up with dark hair since the side panel shows light brown hair as the darkest shade. But it lighted my hair somewhat. But more than anything My hair looks coppery. It more than anything brought out the redder tones in my hair which I wasn't a big fan of. Overall, it didn't lighten but it wasn't as bad as it could have come out.

back