BY GARNIER #60 in Permanent Hair Color

Shade: 83 (CREAM SODA)

NOURISHED HAIR MEANS BETTER COLOR

Garnier Nutrisse hair color creme nourishes with grape seed and avocado oil. The nourishing color creme enriched with fruit oil concentrate, penetrates deep into hair fibers to nourish and condition your hair so it takes color better and holds it longer, root-to-tip. Garnier Nutrisse delivers rich, long-lasting color with 100% gray coverage.

Is Shade 83 (Cream Soda) right for you?
Garnier Nutrisse Medium Golden Blonde 83 (Cream Soda) has soft golden tones that will warm up your natural color for a radiant result. It provides 100% gray coverage and is best for anyone with natural hair between light blonde and light brown.

If you would like a lighter shade that still reflects with golden tones, shade 93 (Honey Butter) might be for you. For a darker, yet similar result, try shade 73 (Honey Dip). If you would like to remain in the medium blonde range but would like to explore other reflects and tones, shade 80 (Butternut) or 82 (Champagne Fizz) might be for you.

*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade 83 (Cream Shade) for hair that has been previously colored Light Natural Brown 60 (Acorn) or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Ingredients: Nutrisse Colorant: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, P-Aminophenol, M-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, 2-Methylresorcinol, 2-Methyl-5-Hydroxyethylaminophenol, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, P-Phenylenediamine, Parfum/Fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil. F.I.L. D35236/3. Fruit Oil Concentrate: Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.I.L. D25829/5. Rinse-Out Conditioner: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6. F.I.L. D35637/3. Nutrisse Developer: Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.I.L. D12836/26.

Usage: Nutrisse nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

1) Always do a skin test by following the insert instructions in the kit 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (B) into developer bottle (A).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply Nourishing Conditioner (D) and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

If you only need a root touch-up, please follow insert Touch-Up Application instructions.

Always read insert instructions before applying any hair color.

Buy on Walmart
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
I used the Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme in a Blonde 83 that I tried free from Influenster.  I absolutely loved the creme because I could lay it on my hair and it didn't move!  There was drips, no trickling between my hair causing it to itch half way through, it stayed in place and my hair felt soft and full.  The color is nice, it's very similar to the shade I had before so it just looks fresh and shiny now.  I am only giving three stars, though, because it does not conceal roots very well.  You can see in my picture that roots are obviously darker than the rest of my hair and I followed the directions to a T when it came to dying those so they'd be the same shade.  I'm disappointed about that but maybe I'll try a different shade the next time around to conceal that a little better.  All in all, though, I like how healthy my hair feels and I like the shine that I have.
Melissa A.
Omaha, NE
I'll admit, I have a big problem with coloring my hair. I've done everything from beauty supply, to salon and to box color. About 2 months ago I took my colored brown hair and bleached it back to blond. I put toner in it and it's began to grow out. Instead of bleaching again I got this product free for testing purposes. Knowing I have a lot of hair, I went and bought a second box. The price was reasonable at Walmart for around $6.85. I applied both boxes on my hair tonight. It was a perfect amount and spread easy all over. The smell was not as strong as most box colors, and the oil helped. Left it in for 25 minutes, washed out and used their conditioner. It made my damaged hair a lot smoother and smells great! Color evened out my bleached hair and roots. Overall worked great and looks pretty!
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
I was so excited to try this. I had heard good things about this brand and I needed to color my hair and bad lol!! Well something went horrible wrong and it turned my hair redish. I had to have it fixed badly by a hair stylist. Luckily she was able to fix it but it was pretty bad I was in her chair for over 4 hours. If you have dark roots but light hair don't get this. Learn from my mistake lol #gotitfree

There is a during red photo, before photo, and after photo.
Angela H.
Baldwin, MI
So as always Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme smelled great, I wish it would have stayed the creamy texture it was before I put in the special oils, but I'm glad they're there so good trade off ! I received the Medium Golden Blonde 83 (Cream Soda) and I love the color and how soft my hair was after ! I would definitely purchase this myself but was so excited for it to be in my very first #VoxBox from Influenster !!!! #Garnier #influenster #CreamSoda
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
So today I got this amazing 😉 product and the color was just as expected!!!! So blonde and so rich ! It was so easy to use ! I can honestly say this is the best hair dye I’ve ever used . Very simple to use . Great directions as well. Beautiful cream soda color ! It also comes with this amazing fruit 🍉 oil concentrate!!!! Also the non-drip formula is great because I used to always get the generic brand everywhere and Garnier has this amazing non -drip formula that is so great for dying your own hair at home ! Ladies if you’re looking for a new hair dye look no further ......HERE IT IS !Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme
P B.
My first VoxBox guys!!! Who doesn't like free stuff! I received Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I love it. It was very moisturizing during the color process. Usually my hair is crunchy or dry after home hair coloring but this product worked well on my natural hair. I love the color and it also did a great job at covering my grey problem area. Will purchase most definitely!! #voxbox #freeproduct testing
Hanna B.
Meridian, ID
I tried this dye for the first time a few days ago. I have naturally blonde hair that I normally dye to lighten or tone. Before I dyed my hair this weekend it was a light blonde. The instructions were clear, it was easy to do by myself. I didn’t find the smell to be too bad like it can be with some dyes. My hair seemed to like it and took the color well. It didn’t. Seem to damage my hair any more than I would expect from a box dye. Actually it didn’t seem to damage it at all. I like the color it gave me. Overall I’m happy with the product and I would purchase it. I did receive this product complimentary to review.
Katie H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I like the way this color looks on me. I have naturally pretty light hair, so dying it didn't take a lot of lift. The color looked really natural too. It made my hair a little dry afterwards but it was fixed easily with a deep conditioner. It worked great for a home dye-job. I would buy this again. Thanks to influenster for letting me try this product!
Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
I was lucky enough to recieve this product free for testing purposes. Unfortunately I wasn't able to use the hair dye as I was sent my previous hair color. I don't know what happened I had updated my hair color when I dyed it again. I did however use the fruit oil and conditioner that came in the package and let me just say my hair has never felt a soft after using those. They smell so good even after I flat iron my hair it still was smooth. Will definitely try again in my hair color
Melody O.
Warner Robins, GA
I haven't died my hair in a bit and was looking for a good spring/summer color  I was so Happy when Influenster sent me this color free to try. It was easy to apply and was a nice shade of blonde.  I also loved how it made my hair feel afterwards. Another bonus was the smell wasn't horrible like some of the other blonde dyes I have tried in the past
Jocelyn A.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
How long does this color last?