BY GARNIER #14 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

• Excellent its the máximo4 Answers
  • What color is your hair? For the change of season, what do you re...4 Answers
  • Is this product good to cover up white hair ?2 Answers
Alexis P.
Ames
Review for: Medium Golden Brown 53 (Chestnut) more...
I am naturally blonde and have been dying my hair brown since I was 14. I started doing it at home around 5 years ago and this is always the product I have used. I absolutely love it! It is so easy to mix up and by now I don't even follow the directions because I've been doing it for so long but they are very easy to follow. The color is amazing and never looks blotchy or streaky. No one believes me when I say I'm naturally blonde because it comes out looking extremely natural and leaves my hair shiny and soft. I dye my hair about once every 5/6 weeks because of how fast my roots grow in. 100% recommend this product to someone looking for an easy, inexpensive at home hair dye!

I'm attaching before and after pictures of my hair color to prove how amazing it looks! In the first picture I am the middle girl, very blonde of course and the second picture I am on the left with my dark brown almost black hair thanks to Garnier Fructis hair dye :)
Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Medium Golden Brown 53 (Chestnut) more...
Thank you #influenster #voxbox. This product is such a good product for the price! The packaging is nice the labels are visible. The color is exactly what I expected it to be and is really easy to apply yourself. Has the conditioner to add to your hair dye and is amazing. Is very silky and creamy for your hair. I love this product honestly my go to forever is super quick and easy! You have everything you need in this box to get your flawless hair!
Aujha A.
Denver, ['', '', '']
Review for: 66 True Red more...
I typically dye my hair with henna however when I want to go lighter I’ll usually have to get box dye or have it done professionally. Whenever I have to resort to box dye this is my go-to product. There are several natural ingredients in this product that promote healthy hair and will also not harm your hair, which is what I look for.

My natural hair color is a dark brown with a reddish tint to it. The most recent color I’ve used from Garnier was a burgundy shade, it took pretty well however, did not come out as light as the box said it would. I will probably buy this product again however I will also be on the lookout for more natural box dyes for when henna doesn’t fully do the job.

You can find his product anywhere that sells box dye (like target, CVS, Walmart, etc) for around $5 or $6.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Garnier® Nutrisse® Nourishing Color Creme 51 Medium Ash Brown 2-1 Kit Boxes, 41 Dark Nude Brown, Medium Golden Brown 53 (Chestnut) more...
I am constantly dying my hair. I sometimes dye it different colors. My work allows it now, so I’m really excited to be dying it again. I almost always use a brown color hair dye because that’s my natural hair color. These are the colors I’ve tried. I’ve used a few more, but I couldn’t remember their names. Ash brown is definitely my favorite. They are very true to color and don’t wash out easily. They will last you a good few months. If you get any on your skin, just use a makeup wipe and it comes right off. Love this product ❤️❤️❤️ my hair color is ash brown right now.
Destiny A.
Goldsboro, NC
Review for: Garnier® Nutrisse® Nourishing Color Creme 22 Intense Blue Black 2-1 Kit Boxes more...
 Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme is overall a good product. Easy to follow the directions and use. The color blue/black was the one that I tried out. It gave me a vibrant color that wasn't expected. Loved the other products as well. The oil smells amazing! Very satisfied that it came out so well. I would recommend.
Lidia Z.
Review for: 362 Darkest Berry Burgundy more...
Me gustaría este tinte para retocar pero sobre todo porque no maltrata mi cuero cabelludo, lo mejor es que tiene un precio accesible y lo puedes conseguir en cualquier establecimiento. Walmart, Target 🎯 y farmacia ⚕ como Walgreens a no más de 10 dólares incluyendo los impuestos.
Megan Q.
Review for: Other more...
I received this product in my VoxBox and am so excited! I got the variety of 60 Light natural brown which is totally perfect for my hair. It completely covered from root to end with a shiney, silky gorgeous brown color. It did not leave my hair feeling dry at all. I would recommend this over other brands. My friend already went out and bought the same color to use on her hair!
Christy G.
Nampa, ID
Review for: 42 Deep Burgundy more...
I feel like out of all the box dye brands out there, this is the best. It’s not hard on my hair, my hair feels AMAZING afterwards, the smell isn’t too chemically like other brands I’ve tried; it’s just an overall winner. This brand actually nourishes and protects your hair and I can definitely see a difference when I use it versus other brands. I would definitely recommend!
Chelsea P.
bloomington
Review for: 66 True Red more...
I've been using R3 garnier for 6-7 years now and I love it, this is the brightest red that is out there via box color. Super easy to use and I love that it had avocado oil in it. I buy it every 6 weeks. Garnier® Nutrisse® Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme R3 Light Intense Auburn
Suzy G.
Glassport
One of my go to brands. I typically buy what's on sale since I have to dye so often, and am always pleased with any of their natural red hues. Because red typically fades before other colors and my roots seem to be growing in, I'm not too picky nor do I expect 4 weeks in between dye jobs. Affordable and good.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.