BY GARNIER #4 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

• Excellent its the máximo4 Answers
  • What color is your hair? For the change of season, what do you re...3 Answers
  • Is this product good to cover up white hair ?2 Answers
Alexis P.
Review for: Medium Golden Brown 53 (Chestnut) more...
I am naturally blonde and have been dying my hair brown since I was 14. I started doing it at home around 5 years ago and this is always the product I have used. I absolutely love it! It is so easy to mix up and by now I don't even follow the directions because I've been doing it for so long but they are very easy to follow. The color is amazing and never looks blotchy or streaky. No one believes me when I say I'm naturally blonde because it comes out looking extremely natural and leaves my hair shiny and soft. I dye my hair about once every 5/6 weeks because of how fast my roots grow in. 100% recommend this product to someone looking for an easy, inexpensive at home hair dye!

I'm attaching before and after pictures of my hair color to prove how amazing it looks! In the first picture I am the middle girl, very blonde of course and the second picture I am on the left with my dark brown almost black hair thanks to Garnier Fructis hair dye :)
Britney C.
Kansas City
I have really thick hair so I have to use about 2-3 boxes of this. I know that this is temporary hair dye but it doesn't last in my hair for more than 2 weeks...I would expect for it to last a little longer than that but I guess my hair just doesn't take to the dye very well. What I do like about this is that it has an avocado conditioner to use in your hair after dying it. I've never had problems with this dye damaging my hair and the conditioner makes your hair feel super amazing afterwards and smells fantastic. My hair will be super shiny and soft and looks extremely healthy.
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
Review for: 60 Light Natural Brown more...
It’s amazing how we find a product that works for us and we love so much that we’ll keep going back every time for the same thing — unless it’s discontinued. I have been using this dye since MIDDLE SCHOOL, over a decade.. and it never disappoints. I have dark brown hair, so to add a touch of “flava” I throw a lighter shade in and let Jesus take the wheel. I’m always pleased with the pleased with the result and don’t see any damage with my hair.
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
Review for: 66 True Red more...
I typically dye my hair with henna however when I want to go lighter I’ll usually have to get box dye or have it done professionally. Whenever I have to resort to box dye this is my go-to product. There are several natural ingredients in this product that promote healthy hair and will also not harm your hair, which is what I look for.

My natural hair color is a dark brown with a reddish tint to it. The most recent color I’ve used from Garnier was a burgundy shade, it took pretty well however, did not come out as light as the box said it would. I will probably buy this product again however I will also be on the lookout for more natural box dyes for when henna doesn’t fully do the job.

You can find his product anywhere that sells box dye (like target, CVS, Walmart, etc) for around $5 or $6.
Mimi F.
Review for: Medium Natural Brown Truffle 50, 60 Light Natural Brown more...
Garnier Nitrisse Nourishing Color Creme does exactly what it says. It colors my hair to match my own, while covering my stubborn gray. When I mix it to put on my hair it is a smooth creamy texture that doesn’t drip. This color contains avocado, olive and Shea oils. I think this is the reason my hair is so smooth and shiny when I’m done. It only cost around $7.00 and is much less inexpensive than the salon coloring. Try it. I think you will like it.
Lidia Z.
Review for: 362 Darkest Berry Burgundy more...
Me gustaría este tinte para retocar pero sobre todo porque no maltrata mi cuero cabelludo, lo mejor es que tiene un precio accesible y lo puedes conseguir en cualquier establecimiento. Walmart, Target 🎯 y farmacia ⚕ como Walgreens a no más de 10 dólares incluyendo los impuestos.
Christy G.
Rexburg , ID
Review for: 42 Deep Burgundy more...
I feel like out of all the box dye brands out there, this is the best. It’s not hard on my hair, my hair feels AMAZING afterwards, the smell isn’t too chemically like other brands I’ve tried; it’s just an overall winner. This brand actually nourishes and protects your hair and I can definitely see a difference when I use it versus other brands. I would definitely recommend!
Chelsea P.
Review for: 66 True Red more...
I've been using R3 garnier for 6-7 years now and I love it, this is the brightest red that is out there via box color. Super easy to use and I love that it had avocado oil in it. I buy it every 6 weeks. Garnier® Nutrisse® Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme R3 Light Intense Auburn
Suzy G.
One of my go to brands. I typically buy what's on sale since I have to dye so often, and am always pleased with any of their natural red hues. Because red typically fades before other colors and my roots seem to be growing in, I'm not too picky nor do I expect 4 weeks in between dye jobs. Affordable and good.
Brittany B.
Rock Springs, WY
The color is great and it doesn’t have harsh smells like regular box dyes do. It is easy to use, and the color was what I was expecting. However, it didn’t cover my gray hairs very well. I left it on as the instructions said to do, and washed out after the time was up. Not sure if my grays were just stubborn or what was going on. I would be willing to try it again, maybe in a different color.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.