BY GARNIER

NOURISHED HAIR MEANS BETTER COLOR

Garnier Nutrisse hair color creme nourishes with grape seed and avocado oil. The nourishing color creme enriched with fruit oil concentrate, penetrates deep into hair fibers to nourish and condition your hair so it takes color better and holds it longer, root-to-tip. Garnier Nutrisse delivers rich, long-lasting color with 100% gray coverage.

Is Shade 415 (Rasberry Truffle) right for you?
Garnier Nutrisse Soft Mahogany Brown 415 (Rasberry Truffle) adds mahogany tones to your dark brown results and provides 100% gray coverage. It is best for anyone with natural hair between light brown and black.

If you prefer a lighter color that still reflects similarly, try shade 535 (Chocolate Caramel). If you would like to remain in the dark brown range but would like to try other tones, there are many shades to choose from including 40, 413, 42, 434, and 452.

*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade 415 (Rasberry Truffle) for hair that has been previously colored Darkest Brown 30 (Sweet Cola) or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Ingredients: Nutrisse Colorant: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, M-Aminophenol, P-Aminophenol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, 6-Hydroxyindole, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, P-Phenylenediamine, Parfum/Fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil. F.I.L. D35185/4. Fruit Oil Concentrate: Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.I.L. D25829/5. Rinse-Out Conditioner: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6. F.I.L. D35637/3. Nutrisse Developer: Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.I.L. D12836/26.

Usage: Nutrisse nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

1) Always do a skin test by following the insert instructions in the kit 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (B) into developer bottle (A).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply Nourishing Conditioner (D) and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

If you only need a root touch-up, please follow insert Touch-Up Application instructions.

Always read insert instructions before applying any hair color.

RaeLynn M.
I had the urge to try edging away from black hair dyes and try something more natural to my normal hair color. I am a natural black/dark brown with auburn highlight hair color so I looked to Garnier since I love the way this product makes my hair feel soft, smells great and is true to the color it advertises. In the end, it came out very nice, super soft. I think next time I may go just a step lighter but overall, very happy with the results.
Jackie V.
I color my hair every two weeks and eight-ish is literally so healthy when I use this particular Herida I love how this please my hair I have some great great ingredients and also the color is so great and last so long in your hair color to love the way the sleeves my hair honestly recommend this to anyone looking for a good cheap Hair dye so if you're looking for what I said go by this
Elin T.
MENIFEE, CA
when I first got this I was a little scared I've had many home color. I was surprised at how great the color turned out very soft dark brown red undertones. I liked the application process because it smelled good and felt like putting conditioner in. The color is very natural looking. It was a little messy but over all I really like the Garnier nutrise hair color.
Christine F.
Wyoming, MI
I have always been a big fan of Garnier, so I was excited when I received this product! I have used in the past and it’s very easy to use. In comparison with other brands it’s longer lasting, and the colors don’t fade so quickly! I am very satisfied with this company, I would recommend to others! ❤️ #complimentary#firstbox
Melissa D.
Northhollywood, CA
I love this brand Garnier!! Their products are amazing.. it's easy to use and to apply. Inside the box come a small Good size conditioner to use after you wash your off with shampoo!! The conditioner is avocado it leaves your so smooth afterwards I always use this dye the colors are exactly what it says
brittany k.
North bend , OR
I love this color. It is the perfect shade of dark brown with a hint of red. It comes out looking like it does on the box which is great and out of all the hair dyes I've used Garnier smells the least terrible and the least like chemicals which is great. I would recommend this product
Trisha S.
Vernal, UT
Coverage was great and it was so easy to work with! The cream definitely helped with application and minimized it bleeding into my skin around my hair. The color was as expected. Love the shine and how soft my hair is. Overall very satisfied
Jacque D.
Chandler, AZ
Love this brand/color! Beautiful shine and last a while as well! I love the fruit concentrate that they have in the box and of course the conditioner is everyone's favorite part! This product does not have as strong as a smell as other hair dyes I have tried and.
Grace C.
Columbia
This is a great color and I already have brown hair I just darken my hair twice a year. It has great coverage and leaves my hair feeling soft and nourished. I can only speak for this color having already brown hair but it turned out beautifully for a box dye
Fabby V.
Somerville, MA
I’ve used this product many times. It covers my grays just enough. The color is as expected, pretty close to the picture on the box. It usually last about 4 weeks before it stars to loose some of the color and vibrancy. I have thick shoulder length hair and if I want to dye all my hair I need 2 bottles.