BY GARNIER

NOURISHED HAIR MEANS BETTER COLOR

Garnier Nutrisse hair color creme nourishes with grape seed and avocado oil. The nourishing color creme enriched with fruit oil concentrate, penetrates deep into hair fibers to nourish and condition your hair so it takes color better and holds it longer, root-to-tip. Garnier Nutrisse delivers rich, long-lasting color with 100% gray coverage.

Is Shade 415 (Rasberry Truffle) right for you?
Garnier Nutrisse Soft Mahogany Brown 415 (Rasberry Truffle) adds mahogany tones to your dark brown results and provides 100% gray coverage. It is best for anyone with natural hair between light brown and black.

If you prefer a lighter color that still reflects similarly, try shade 535 (Chocolate Caramel). If you would like to remain in the dark brown range but would like to try other tones, there are many shades to choose from including 40, 413, 42, 434, and 452.

*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade 415 (Rasberry Truffle) for hair that has been previously colored Darkest Brown 30 (Sweet Cola) or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Ingredients: Nutrisse Colorant: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, M-Aminophenol, P-Aminophenol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, 6-Hydroxyindole, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, P-Phenylenediamine, Parfum/Fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil. F.I.L. D35185/4. Fruit Oil Concentrate: Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.I.L. D25829/5. Rinse-Out Conditioner: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6. F.I.L. D35637/3. Nutrisse Developer: Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.I.L. D12836/26.

Usage: Nutrisse nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

1) Always do a skin test by following the insert instructions in the kit 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (B) into developer bottle (A).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply Nourishing Conditioner (D) and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

If you only need a root touch-up, please follow insert Touch-Up Application instructions.

Always read insert instructions before applying any hair color.

Audrey I.
Beautiful color, haven’t used a box product in awhile! Usually I get my hair done by a professional. Color came out great and hair felt great right after I dried and styled.
Leah W.
West Boylston, MA
I got this product to test out for free through Influenster. Before using this, I had only used semi-permanent dye at home to cover my grays. So, I was a little nervous about how this may be different as a permanent color.

Overall I was very happy with the color and how it left my hair feeling soft and smooth. The packaging was not so easy to open or work with. But, the cream formula meant there was virtually no mess!

The mahogany color is exactly what I’ve been wanting to get that brown/burgundy but natural look. I was able to dry my whole head with one package... but people with longer hair may need to use two to be safe. It definitely covered the grays. (See my photos!)
Brittney Rose D.
Wood lake, MN
I received Raspberry truffle color which is a very pretty brunette with a lovely almost burgundy undertone complimentary from Influenster to review. Since using this product I have received multiple compliments on my hair color. The formula is drip free and does not have a strong chemical smell, it also left my hair feeling very nice. One complaint is that even though my hair is only shoulder length I really had to work out the last few drops of dye to try and cover all of my hair. In all honesty I could have used another half a bottle of dye to really saturate the hair evenly. So if you have thick hair just a heads up buy two boxes! All in all I loved the hair dye formulation and color, I will recommend this to others. Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme
Michelle B.
Great hair dye. I love the color. I don't know if it's the actual shade or because of the color I previously had my hair, but it has a hint of red. There is great dimension. The dye blended very nicely, so it covered the difference in colors I had going on and covered my gray hairs. My hair is shiny and soft even after 2 days. I loved the little detail of the conditioner being in a bottle, so it is easy to reuse unlike the little packets you normally get. The only thing that gave me a little trouble was the nourishing oil packet. It has a perforated line to rip it open, but I could not rip mine. I had to use scissors. That is very minor, though.
Yaci C.
San Diego , CA
I have extremely dark asian hair, and normally color doesn't hold at least light colors never show up. So I thought this was suppose to be a reddish brown, and it might look like that in the sunlight but in normal lighting it looks darker than it is originally. Anyways the ease of use was simple to follow. It doesn't smell as bad as some other hair dyes, and they give you a tiny bottle of conditioner rather than those foil samples.
Only negative I would say is there wasn't that much product. I have short to medium length hair, slightly past my shoulders, and I used the entire bottle of dye. So if you have medium to long hair buy two if you want your whole head covered. If you are just doing the bottoms then one bottle would be fine.
Jackie W.
Fargo, ND
I absoulty love Garnier Nutrisse Hair color in soft Mahogany Brown.I got the oppurnity to get my first Influencer box and I was given this product complementary. It doesn't have that nasty at home dye smell. It also didn't leave my fryed like some hair do. It was easy to apply and smells wonderful. I really am in love with my new hair color.The instructions where very easy to follow also. There was also no dropping and one box covered my shoulder length hair.Rinsing went really smooth also and the conditioner provided smells amazing.I have never used this brand before but I plan on more in the future.It turned my hair into a beautiful reddish brown.I should note this may differ on others I have natural red.I was not compensated for this post, However I was sent a sample of Garnier Nutrisse to review.All opinions are my own and not Influenced in anyway. #Influencer rocks# thanks for making me feel like a Rockstar
Danielle H.
I received this hair dye from influencer and I absolutely love it. I love the shade that it turned my hair it looks natural and healthy. The no drip was a great part seeing as things can get a little messy and they didn't with this product. And the fact that it didn't reek of that like fume most hair dyes do. I would absolutely recommend this to anybody
allie R.
I love this brand of hair dye, I've used it many times. I dye my hair a lot myself just to save money, and this brand does the job for pretty much any color that I want.

I got this dye in a VoxBox to try out and I'm so glad I did. This dye is easy to use and not drippy. It also doesn't stain my skin that bad which is a plus. The smell isn't strong at all so it doesn't irritate my eyes or nose. This hair dye doesn't dry my hair out too bad and the conditioner that comes with it smells nice and hydrates my hair pretty well.

I guess really the only negative about this is that when dying my hair a darker color, this brand comes out a lot darker than expected. It's not too bad though since it does fade lighter after a few washes.
TaiLyn B.
Ball Ground, GA
I used to color my hair faithfully. When I did, I only used Garnir Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme. I loved it because it was NOT runny, didn't get anywhere and the color was always vibrant. My hair did become quite brittle towards the end of my use but I'd say that had more to do with my hair texture and me not being a professional than the actual hair color. It was a good price for what I was getting and the process was always easy. I always left it on a bit longer to ensure the color would take.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I get the garnier nutrisse from Target and I love it. There is no ammonia and not a strong smell. The box has everything you need with instructions and it is easy to use and does not drip and make a mess. when you wash it off their moisturizer is the best thing ever with oils and it goes on thick and it makes my color and hair feel great after I dry. The color is true to the box and it covers greys well and lasts a couple of months with a nice shiny color that I love.