BY GARNIER

NOURISHED HAIR MEANS BETTER COLOR

Garnier Nutrisse hair color creme nourishes with grape seed and avocado oil. The nourishing color creme enriched with fruit oil concentrate, penetrates deep into hair fibers to nourish and condition your hair so it takes color better and holds it longer, root-to-tip. Garnier Nutrisse delivers rich, long-lasting color with 100% gray coverage.

Is Shade 415 (Rasberry Truffle) right for you?
Garnier Nutrisse Soft Mahogany Brown 415 (Rasberry Truffle) adds mahogany tones to your dark brown results and provides 100% gray coverage. It is best for anyone with natural hair between light brown and black.

If you prefer a lighter color that still reflects similarly, try shade 535 (Chocolate Caramel). If you would like to remain in the dark brown range but would like to try other tones, there are many shades to choose from including 40, 413, 42, 434, and 452.

*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade 415 (Rasberry Truffle) for hair that has been previously colored Darkest Brown 30 (Sweet Cola) or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Ingredients: Nutrisse Colorant: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, M-Aminophenol, P-Aminophenol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, 6-Hydroxyindole, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, P-Phenylenediamine, Parfum/Fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil. F.I.L. D35185/4. Fruit Oil Concentrate: Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.I.L. D25829/5. Rinse-Out Conditioner: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6. F.I.L. D35637/3. Nutrisse Developer: Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.I.L. D12836/26.

Usage: Nutrisse nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

1) Always do a skin test by following the insert instructions in the kit 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (B) into developer bottle (A).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply Nourishing Conditioner (D) and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

If you only need a root touch-up, please follow insert Touch-Up Application instructions.

Always read insert instructions before applying any hair color.

Bobbi R.
Trinity, TX
Love It!! I got this in a vox box from Influenster. I love the color it was so easy to use. I had no trouble putting it in my hair by myself. It was quick and washed out perfectly. My hair was so soft afterwards. Will be buying in the future!!
Em T.
Although the color was a little too red undertoned for me, I think I would really like this product in another color it was super easy to apply and it really made my hair feel healthy afterwards! Would definitely try again!
Safa K.
Corona , CA
The color of the dye is very pretty and hair looks really shiny in the sunlight. It covered the grey hair very well. And the mahogany undertone gave a really nice color instead of just being a boring brown color. Satisfied.
Alex M.
Evansville, IN
I absolutely love this color. It turned out amazing. It is extremely easy to use. I would definitely say this is one of the better ones to use because the coverage seems to be better. It does not seem to fade like other box hair dyes. Thanks to Influenster for letting me try this product for free!
Alyssa B.
Got this product to try for free from Influenster! I must say that I do really like it! It was very easy to use and didn’t feel like it was damaging my hair or scalp! Color stayed well in my hair. Would recommend!
Kristin J.
Camillus, NY
This smelled so good and came out beautifully. It was super easy to use and the color came out just as I expected it to! I had never tried this brand box color before, but I will certainly buy it in the future!
Amanda T.
Niles, OH
This product was so wonderful it left my hair so nice and shiny and the color stayed really well. The color looked just like it did on the box and was super easy to use. I would definitely but it again!
Lesley C.
Owensboro, KY
Where to start, got it free, or was awesome better then the brand I usually get left my hair soft and the color I wanted it. Will be using this from know on. I was very satisfied with how well it worked.
natalie l.
Orlando, FL
This is the first time I try this hair dye and I’m pretty happy with the result. It was super easy to apply and I didn’t have a hard time. I will def try this again and I would purchase again.
Ally T.
Mckinney, TX
I was nervous to dye my own hair because I’ve always went to get it done professionally but this product truly was easy to use. The color turn out was true to what I was expecting and I am very satisfied by it.