BY GARNIER

NOURISHED HAIR MEANS BETTER COLOR

Garnier Nutrisse hair color creme nourishes with grape seed and avocado oil. The nourishing color creme enriched with fruit oil concentrate, penetrates deep into hair fibers to nourish and condition your hair so it takes color better and holds it longer, root-to-tip. Garnier Nutrisse delivers rich, long-lasting color with 100% gray coverage.

Is Shade 415 (Rasberry Truffle) right for you?
Garnier Nutrisse Soft Mahogany Brown 415 (Rasberry Truffle) adds mahogany tones to your dark brown results and provides 100% gray coverage. It is best for anyone with natural hair between light brown and black.

If you prefer a lighter color that still reflects similarly, try shade 535 (Chocolate Caramel). If you would like to remain in the dark brown range but would like to try other tones, there are many shades to choose from including 40, 413, 42, 434, and 452.

*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade 415 (Rasberry Truffle) for hair that has been previously colored Darkest Brown 30 (Sweet Cola) or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Ingredients: Nutrisse Colorant: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, M-Aminophenol, P-Aminophenol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, 6-Hydroxyindole, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, P-Phenylenediamine, Parfum/Fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil. F.I.L. D35185/4. Fruit Oil Concentrate: Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.I.L. D25829/5. Rinse-Out Conditioner: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6. F.I.L. D35637/3. Nutrisse Developer: Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.I.L. D12836/26.

Usage: Nutrisse nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

1) Always do a skin test by following the insert instructions in the kit 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (B) into developer bottle (A).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply Nourishing Conditioner (D) and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

If you only need a root touch-up, please follow insert Touch-Up Application instructions.

Always read insert instructions before applying any hair color.

Ashley P.
I used this product a couple of weeks ago. i love the color very close to my natural hair color but with a tint of red, which i LOVE. doesn’t fade quickly like some other brands or hair dye. i most definitely will be buying this color again.
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
I really liked the color! It had easy steps to follow that made it super simple. It wasn’t a very strong smell. I thought the color would be a little more brown but on my hair it is like a brown reddish color
Kaye G.
It was pretty good. Easy to use and although I got mine for free from Influenster, I’ve seen it at the store and it’s decently priced. My hair is jet black though so it didn’t do much to my hair.
Stacy G.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I was initially nervous about trying this. I usually use mousse type dyes. I had nothing to be worried about. It was totally easy and I love the color. It did a good job covering my greys too!
Kayla M.
Novi, MI
i loved garnier fructis hair dye so much and after i used this it made my hair feel so soft and felt full of life. i will continue to use this hair dye for as long as they make it. the color selection is wonderful.
Amber M.
Moscow, IA
I received the Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme Soft Mahogany Brown 415 as a free sample from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. I love the color of this hair dye and the ease of use while applying and rinsing the product out. My hair smelled great and felt velvety soft after rinsing. The color was nice and rich and I hope it keeps that lustrous finish.
Kelsey R.
Higganum, CT
Absolutely loved the way that my hair came out. It was very easy to use, no mess, quick. Love the color a little bit darker than expected but still love it. I would recommend this item to anyone who wants to dye their hair themselves.
Shelby L.
I have used this brand a few times for hair dye, and it always seems to work well. It smells really good on your hair afterwards too! If you have thicker and medium/long hair, two boxes is definitely recommended. Seems to hold fairly well but is hard to do touch ups with
Mikahla P.
Conneaut, OH
I’ve only used Garnier once so it was good to try something new. I appreciate the amount given and the conditioner included. It also leaves my hair smooth rather than dry. The color looks excellent as well a week later!!
Erin S.
New Castle, IN
I like to color my hair quite frequently, and this is a brand I use often. I like the richness of the darker colors, the smell is subtle, and the conditioner is wonderful! I get great grey coverage and it lasts longer than a lot of other brands between dyes.