BY GARNIER

NOURISHED HAIR MEANS BETTER COLOR

Garnier Nutrisse hair color creme nourishes with grape seed and avocado oil. The nourishing color creme enriched with fruit oil concentrate, penetrates deep into hair fibers to nourish and condition your hair so it takes color better and holds it longer, root-to-tip. Garnier Nutrisse delivers rich, long-lasting color with 100% gray coverage.

Is Shade 415 (Rasberry Truffle) right for you?
Garnier Nutrisse Soft Mahogany Brown 415 (Rasberry Truffle) adds mahogany tones to your dark brown results and provides 100% gray coverage. It is best for anyone with natural hair between light brown and black.

If you prefer a lighter color that still reflects similarly, try shade 535 (Chocolate Caramel). If you would like to remain in the dark brown range but would like to try other tones, there are many shades to choose from including 40, 413, 42, 434, and 452.

*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade 415 (Rasberry Truffle) for hair that has been previously colored Darkest Brown 30 (Sweet Cola) or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Ingredients: Nutrisse Colorant: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, M-Aminophenol, P-Aminophenol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, 6-Hydroxyindole, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, P-Phenylenediamine, Parfum/Fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil. F.I.L. D35185/4. Fruit Oil Concentrate: Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.I.L. D25829/5. Rinse-Out Conditioner: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6. F.I.L. D35637/3. Nutrisse Developer: Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.I.L. D12836/26.

Usage: Nutrisse nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

1) Always do a skin test by following the insert instructions in the kit 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (B) into developer bottle (A).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply Nourishing Conditioner (D) and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

If you only need a root touch-up, please follow insert Touch-Up Application instructions.

Always read insert instructions before applying any hair color.

Stephanie B.
I have dyed my hair at home for about 5 years, and I have used Garnier a few times. The formula is really nice with the shea oil and avocado oil. My hair always feels very soft and smells good after the dying process. The color lasts well and overall the porduct is really easy to use. My only complaint is that with long hair, one box really isn't enough dye whereas with some brands it is. But I really love how shiny my hair looks with this product, so it's worth the two boxes. I received this product complementary from Influenster and Garnier for the purposes of review.
Claudia E.
Wheeling , IL
This one left my hair looking very shiny thanks to the little oil you mix in the dye. I loved the shade on me especially since it has little hints of red and my hair grabs onto reds easily. If I were on a budget I would definitely buy this dye again since so far I feel that it doesn’t damage my hair .
Vina C.
Eubank, KY
I am totally in love with the color rasberry truffle! I got to try something that I probably wouldn't have bought for myself, so thank you influenster for sending it to me for free. I absolutely love the serum and conditioner that came with it. My hair is so soft!!!
Danielle L.
Loved this color and product. Was to lucky to be able to try it out free courtesy of Influenster! It was easy to use and the color came out amazingly. I wanted something different but without a drastic change. I would 100% purchase this product time and time again.
Nicole T.
Wise , VA
I used this product to touch a relatives roots and it matched up pretty well and seemed to deposit the color really well especially for a box color. It was extremely easy to use. I wouldn’t go to the store and buy it personally but it wasn’t a bad product either.
Jaime R.
Satellite Bch, FL
This was not a flattering color for me and didn't even work because I have blonde hair. I didn't use this product because there was no way I was going to try to color my blonde hair a reddish brown. I wish I would have been sent a color I could have used.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
I got to try this through influenster. I like the color of my hair but I’m a little disappointed that there is not a little bit more red seeping through. It’s supposed to be a mahogany deep brown color. I like it though it’s very different for me that’s for sure.
Jennifer B.
Harvey, LA
I really love this! I've used these creme dyes before and have had good results. I wasn't a big fan of how long those dyes lasted so I haven't used them as much. And then this came along! The application process is super simple and very convenient. There was no mess involved. The color is true to what's on the packaging. I love how long the actual color is lasting. I still haven't had to touch up since using this a few weeks ago. My hair is still shiny and super soft. I definitely recommend this product and will be purchasing again!
Emma B.
This worked amazing on my hair, it took away all the gray stands that I have by my bangs. Overall love this product and will repurchase again. Very easy to use, you don’t need to go to the salon and spend eighty bucks when you can do it yourself.
Gwynn H.
Shelby, MT
This is incredibly close to my natural color so there's little to no discernible difference between then and now. I really can't give it a proper rating because of that, but hopefully someone else will be able to! It's a shame cause otherwise I really like Garnier products, I use them for styling every day.