BY GARNIER

NOURISHED HAIR MEANS BETTER COLOR

Garnier Nutrisse hair color creme nourishes with grape seed and avocado oil. The nourishing color creme enriched with fruit oil concentrate, penetrates deep into hair fibers to nourish and condition your hair so it takes color better and holds it longer, root-to-tip. Garnier Nutrisse delivers rich, long-lasting color with 100% gray coverage.

Is Shade 415 (Rasberry Truffle) right for you?
Garnier Nutrisse Soft Mahogany Brown 415 (Rasberry Truffle) adds mahogany tones to your dark brown results and provides 100% gray coverage. It is best for anyone with natural hair between light brown and black.

If you prefer a lighter color that still reflects similarly, try shade 535 (Chocolate Caramel). If you would like to remain in the dark brown range but would like to try other tones, there are many shades to choose from including 40, 413, 42, 434, and 452.

*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade 415 (Rasberry Truffle) for hair that has been previously colored Darkest Brown 30 (Sweet Cola) or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Ingredients: Nutrisse Colorant: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, M-Aminophenol, P-Aminophenol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, 6-Hydroxyindole, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, P-Phenylenediamine, Parfum/Fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil. F.I.L. D35185/4. Fruit Oil Concentrate: Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.I.L. D25829/5. Rinse-Out Conditioner: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6. F.I.L. D35637/3. Nutrisse Developer: Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.I.L. D12836/26.

Usage: Nutrisse nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

1) Always do a skin test by following the insert instructions in the kit 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (B) into developer bottle (A).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply Nourishing Conditioner (D) and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

If you only need a root touch-up, please follow insert Touch-Up Application instructions.

Always read insert instructions before applying any hair color.

Ashley T.
Alhambra, CA
I received this from Influenster but all opinions are my own.

It's been a while since I've box dyed my hair. This was easy for me to use but unfortunately it didn't do much coloring for me. My hair is still black. Maybe because I didn't actually have lighter hair before but since I have black hair, it didn't really do much for me. I gave 4 stars though because it was easy to use and it came with instructions.
Maritza M.
Good product ! I have very long dark hair and left this in for 25 minutes and it seems to have just tinted my hair which is fine by me since I’m just testing it out for fun and to review the product ! It does say to leave in for 25-30 minutes depending on your hair . I will say I love the additional oils and the fact that the smell isn’t overwhelming. Over all not too upset may need to try 2 boxes next time to get the hair fully drenched and saturated and possibly leave in for 30 minutes.Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme
Jessica M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme

I LOVED this home hair color kit! I applied it about a week ago. My hair no longer looks dull and lifeless. It now has a beautiful silky shine! The non-drip creme was a big plus for me. I am always cleaning messes after coloring my hair! I have really long hair. I was concerned that one box wouldnt be enough to give me a full coverage but it was. The after-color conditioner was a very decent size as well. That was a bit of a surprise. As far as saving money by going to salons for a bit of pampering, this would definitely be worth it. I would absolutely purchase this in the future.
Vicky m.
Sandy, UT
Received this free from influencer to review but it is the brand I always buy when I dye my hair at home. First time trying this color but I really like it. I've been using the brand for years and I feel like it leaves my hair in better conditions than other brands. Also it doesn't smell so bad like other brands. Application is easy and color ends up being like the swatches on the side of the box.
Brittney M.
Washington, GA
I just got my fist box from influenster!!! I love that I got the Garnier Nutrisse soft black color. I love the color I love that it didn't damage my hair it's a beautiful color. It makes my hair feel healthy and definetly covered all my pesky grey hairs. I will definetly buy this to redo my roots. Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme
Niki J.
I really liked this hair dye. The color was on point and it was easy to use. There was no dripping as promised. I really liked the conditioner bottle as well. The tubes that usually come in at home hair dye is difficult to use. I would recommend Garnier Nutrisse hair dye.
Codie M.
Leavenworth, KS
While I didn't use this exact color (this was too dark for me)...I previously used a brighter red in the ultra reds line and can honestly say that Garnier color leaves my hair feeling healthier than before dying it. It's soft and shiney and doesn't leave it damaged. The only downside to the reds line is that my tub looks like a murder scene each time I get my hair wet or wash it. This is typical with most lines for at least a couple of washes, but because of the ultra color in this line, it continues to bleed out each wash for a few months.
Desiree D.
Harrison, OH
This product did what it was supposed to do. It gave my hair a nice Mahogany brown color. It wasn't quite the color I expected but I mostly blame that on my previously dyed color. This product was very easy to use with simple instructions. I would purchase this in the future but maybe a different color for me.
Heather T.
West Covina , CA
I was ready for a fresh look, and Influenster helped me achieve just that! I received the product complimentary from Influenster. It was super easy to apply, and is nice and bright
over my brown hair. It didn’t stain my skin and the conditioner
included left my hair soft and silky. It is wonderful!
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
I received this free for testing purposes. I have no used this particular color yet because i recently used another @Garnier color (same brand) in my hair. My favorite thing about this product is that it offers multi-dimensional color to my hair. Past products have made my hair feel brittle and damaged but this dye has left my hair feeling nourished and hydrated. I am excited to try other colors as time goes by. Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme