BY GARNIER

NOURISHED HAIR MEANS BETTER COLOR

Garnier Nutrisse hair color creme nourishes with grape seed and avocado oil. The nourishing color creme enriched with fruit oil concentrate, penetrates deep into hair fibers to nourish and condition your hair so it takes color better and holds it longer, root-to-tip. Garnier Nutrisse delivers rich, long-lasting color with 100% gray coverage.

Is Shade 415 (Rasberry Truffle) right for you?
Garnier Nutrisse Soft Mahogany Brown 415 (Rasberry Truffle) adds mahogany tones to your dark brown results and provides 100% gray coverage. It is best for anyone with natural hair between light brown and black.

If you prefer a lighter color that still reflects similarly, try shade 535 (Chocolate Caramel). If you would like to remain in the dark brown range but would like to try other tones, there are many shades to choose from including 40, 413, 42, 434, and 452.

*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade 415 (Rasberry Truffle) for hair that has been previously colored Darkest Brown 30 (Sweet Cola) or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Ingredients: Nutrisse Colorant: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, M-Aminophenol, P-Aminophenol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, 6-Hydroxyindole, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, P-Phenylenediamine, Parfum/Fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil. F.I.L. D35185/4. Fruit Oil Concentrate: Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.I.L. D25829/5. Rinse-Out Conditioner: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6. F.I.L. D35637/3. Nutrisse Developer: Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.I.L. D12836/26.

Usage: Nutrisse nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

1) Always do a skin test by following the insert instructions in the kit 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (B) into developer bottle (A).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply Nourishing Conditioner (D) and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

If you only need a root touch-up, please follow insert Touch-Up Application instructions.

Always read insert instructions before applying any hair color.

Stormy B.
Chanute, KS
I received this through influenster.
My initial impression of this dye is very good.
I really appreciated the easy no drip application, only took 25 minutes and end result was very close to what the box depicted. Only complaints would be the strong chemical smell, still better than some box dyes I've tried though, and the oil packet required being cut open despite the instructions stating it could be opened by hand.
I will mention that it will not work of your hair currently is dyed soft black or darker. My hair before using this dye was black box dye on the upper segment of my hair and bleached to about a level 7 on the ends. The previously lightened ends of my hair picked up the colour beautifully while the upper part remained the same. If your hair is currently a level 1 or 2 I would recommend lightening your hair to medium brown at the darkest for this dye to work to it's full potential.
#influenster #gotitfree #review #garnier
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
I received this item for free, in my Vox box to test and review. I The product is easy to use, with specific and easy to read instructions. The smell is not too strong and the additional oil pack improves the chemical smell, immensely. One box provides enough product to cover thick, medium length hair. If you have long hair or very thick hair, I recommend using 2 boxes. The color is beautiful, reddish brown but not too red or too dark. It really fits well with my pale, neutral complexion and makes my blue eyes pop. This is a fun color for if you want to have a little dramatic effect but also work in a more professional setting.
Neha J.
Arlington, VA
This was my first time trying color at home. I was excited to try this product as I got this product for free from  Influenster to test and review. The instructions was easy to read,. bold and helpful.   The color was easy to apply with the help of the bottle. No mess. The Fruit oil mix was good for the hair as it leaves hair soft.  The color Raspberry Truffle 415 matched my black hair. It covers my little grey that i had. The only thing bad was it stained my sink. Hope that too was mentioned on the product. Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme
Julianna Y.
Berea, KY
This hair color didn't work at all on my roots/re-growth. It provided a nice shine to the rest of my hair, which is a similar color, but it didn't actually color my roots much at all. They ended up a light reddish color that looks horrible. The formula smelled very strong when I was using it, but after rinsing out, my hair felt soft and smooth. I really wish the color had taken better to my hair because the color on the box is very pretty. I followed the directions exactly as it said, but my roots hardly colored at all. The red dye in the mix seemed to work on my roots but not the brown.
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
I was so excited to finally get a VoxBox! I received Garniet Nutrisse, Color 415 (Soft Mahogany Dark Brown). I'm a professional and most concerned about gray coverage. I died my hair the night before I took this photo and the color was perfect. It did not strip my hair too much and the color was perfect. Under the flourescent lights at work, I was satisfied with the color and the gray coverage. Definitely going to switch from my current brand.
Victoria h.
The Garnier Nutrisse nourishing color creme in color 415 soft mahogany dark brown or raspberry truffle smells great. This is a very subtle dark brown color with a slight hint of burgundy. I have about four grades on the front right side of my head and they are completely covered I would recommend this product two people with stubborn Greys and it's good for all hair types my hair is very full and one box was plenty.
Diana W.
Wenatchee, WA
Tried the new shade Raspberry Truffle from Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme @GarnierNutrisse. Self application progress was quick and easy. The smell of the conditioner applied after washing out the color was nice. The color came out a touch darker brown than I hoped but it give off nice reddish tones when out in the sunlight. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review. #GotItFree #Influenster
Kylie M.
I used this color according to box instructions. I have color treated hair with sparse grays. My hair was unwashed for 2 days before hand.... It is now 2.5 weeks later. It did not leave my hair dry straw like my typical color brand. My hair is soft, healthy, and manageable. I also use the included conditioner as stated in the instructions 1-2 a week. The coverage was perfect for my grays and the color is beautiful. I will definately purchase myself in the future.
Tiffany H.
Cincinnati , OH
I've used many different versions of hair dye from Garnier in the past, and this is a pretty good one. The color is vibrant, and my hair felt very nourished afterwards. Other dyes sometimes weigh down my hair and make it feel damaged, but this one made my hair feel soft and healthy. It wasn't the easiest to apply, although it seems pretty even. The shade is also pretty one-dimensional, but it's a nice enough color.
Megan B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme is a a great product that I would definitely recommend. This hair dye is so easy to use and I feel like it does wonders on your hair. It keeps it moisturized and nourished at the same time as giving you a new color and look. I have tried other brands in the past that have not given results such as this one. I would definitely use this product again but would probably use an extra box on my thick, long, curly hair.