BY GARNIER

NOURISHED HAIR MEANS BETTER COLOR

Garnier Nutrisse hair color creme nourishes with grape seed and avocado oil. The nourishing color creme enriched with fruit oil concentrate, penetrates deep into hair fibers to nourish and condition your hair so it takes color better and holds it longer, root-to-tip. Garnier Nutrisse delivers rich, long-lasting color with 100% gray coverage.

Is Shade 415 (Rasberry Truffle) right for you?
Garnier Nutrisse Soft Mahogany Brown 415 (Rasberry Truffle) adds mahogany tones to your dark brown results and provides 100% gray coverage. It is best for anyone with natural hair between light brown and black.

If you prefer a lighter color that still reflects similarly, try shade 535 (Chocolate Caramel). If you would like to remain in the dark brown range but would like to try other tones, there are many shades to choose from including 40, 413, 42, 434, and 452.

*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade 415 (Rasberry Truffle) for hair that has been previously colored Darkest Brown 30 (Sweet Cola) or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Ingredients: Nutrisse Colorant: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, M-Aminophenol, P-Aminophenol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, 6-Hydroxyindole, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, P-Phenylenediamine, Parfum/Fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil. F.I.L. D35185/4. Fruit Oil Concentrate: Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.I.L. D25829/5. Rinse-Out Conditioner: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6. F.I.L. D35637/3. Nutrisse Developer: Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.I.L. D12836/26.

Usage: Nutrisse nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

1) Always do a skin test by following the insert instructions in the kit 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (B) into developer bottle (A).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply Nourishing Conditioner (D) and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

If you only need a root touch-up, please follow insert Touch-Up Application instructions.

Always read insert instructions before applying any hair color.

Brandi H.
Perris, CA
I received this to review but have to say that absolutely loved it! I loved the color and it is very true to the box! My hair had amazing shine and produced no damage, and actually left my hair softer then before. It was super user friendly and I would definitely recommend/ buy again!
Nikki Y.
I love highlights in the summertime but there's nothing better than going to a dark color in the fall. This product always helps me keep my hair looking at best and it's very simple to use with everything that you need included in the box
Abby H.
Noblesville, IN
Covered my grays perfectly and was really easy to use! Also really was pleased with how long the application lasted... at least 4 weeks with regular washing! Color was not exactly what I was looking for but was still really pretty!
Sarah A.
Redmond, WA
 Love this color! I don't recommend using it on hair that has previously been dyed a dark color before as it won't come out the way you expect it to. I love how my hair feels after coloring it with this formula, so silky and soft. Overall I give it 4 out of 5 stars!
Jessica C.
Lahoma, OK
This is one of the best box colors I’ve tried in a long while. It turned out just as expected and it looks good. It smells nice afterwards and my hair was nice and smooth. I was extremely satisfied with this product.
Emily J.
I love everything that Garnir puts out. This product is not exception. When I use it, it doesn't smell like I am burning my hair and over processing it. It leaves my hair feeling healthy and so soft. I have used this product for many years and I would recommend it to anyone. The colors are very true to match, which is always a plus in home hair color.
Brenda V.
Modesto, CA
I have lots of grey hair and i been using this product to cover them. Is a great product and is easy to use. I cover my own grey hair on my own and my hair looks amazing every time. Will definitely keep buying.
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
Garnier is my go to hair color brand because they have a large array of colors, and it is very affordable. I usually stock up on kids when they have sales, that way I have them on hand if I need to retouch up my hair.
Makayla J.
SNOWFLAKE, AZ
I know box dyes are not good for our hair but when you don't have money to spend but are tired of the same old thing you do what you gotta do. This color took a little to well and my hair was almost black.
Samantha H.
Received this in my Influenster box and really liked the way it turned out! My hair was already a level 4 brown so it’s now around a level 3 possibly 2 with raspberry, very easy to apply with low odor and the results were great!