BY GARNIER #1 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

• Excellent its the máximo4 Answers
  • What color is your hair? For the change of season, what d...4 Answers
  • Is this product good to cover up white hair ?2 Answers
angelica R.
Review for: Bronze Brown more...
I bought this for the first time a fee months ago and I loved it. I'm starting to get grey hair right at the front of my hair and I needed something with great grey coverage. I normally use the loreal preference cream hair she's but I hate the strong amonia smell. I liked that the smell was not too strong, it was more floral than the normal ammonia smell. The applicator was a narrow tip applicator which at first thought it would make it hard to apply on my thick hair. But the formula wasn't too runny and was easy to spread through out. The color turned out even and rich which I loved. Grey's were covered with no problem and it left my hair shiny. I tend to have a lot of fall out with other hair dyes but that did t happen. With this one. The only thing I didn't like was the after care conditioner. It was really runny and it wasn't very good. I ended up using another richer conditioner with to give my hair a little more moisture. Overall it was a great hair dye at a good price point. I've used it now foe my last 4 coloring sessions and I still really like it.
Alexis P.
Ames
Review for: Medium Golden Brown 53 (Chestnut) more...
I am naturally blonde and have been dying my hair brown since I was 14. I started doing it at home around 5 years ago and this is always the product I have used. I absolutely love it! It is so easy to mix up and by now I don't even follow the directions because I've been doing it for so long but they are very easy to follow. The color is amazing and never looks blotchy or streaky. No one believes me when I say I'm naturally blonde because it comes out looking extremely natural and leaves my hair shiny and soft. I dye my hair about once every 5/6 weeks because of how fast my roots grow in. 100% recommend this product to someone looking for an easy, inexpensive at home hair dye!

I'm attaching before and after pictures of my hair color to prove how amazing it looks! In the first picture I am the middle girl, very blonde of course and the second picture I am on the left with my dark brown almost black hair thanks to Garnier Fructis hair dye :)
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Review for: 535 Medium Golden Mahogany Brown, 66 True Red, 74 Lightest Intense Copper, 452 Dark Reddish Brown, Garnier® Nutrisse® Nourishing Color Creme 63 Light Golden Brown 2-1 Kit Boxes more...
Just colored my hair with this Deep Chestnut Brown to even out the various tones in my hair left after lightening, then coloring purple, then coloring dark purple (my other reviews cover the dyes used). This is very close to my natural hair color and gave a nice shine to my roots and upper half of hair. Happily surprised by the coverage over my previously colored hair. My ends are definitely darker than the upper half but was expected from the previous coloring- ends are fairly healthy considering what I've put my hair through in the last 6 months. The smell was a lot stronger than normal with this line, not sure why, usually isn't overwhelming and a lot better than most kits . I always trust the Garnier kits, this was about my fifth use of their kits!
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Review for: Medium Golden Brown 53 (Chestnut) more...
I was sent this as my first box box. I have used this brand before so I knew the formula but this color was really off for me! It made my roots so much lighter than the rest of my hair! Mind type I have dark brown hair as is! As to application I was super easy to apply it to the hair and also it didn’t drip at all. The smell was better then other brands. After I rinsed it out and did the conditioner my hair felt so soft I couldn’t stop touching it. My only complaint was the color!
Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Medium Golden Brown 53 (Chestnut) more...
Thank you #influenster #voxbox. This product is such a good product for the price! The packaging is nice the labels are visible. The color is exactly what I expected it to be and is really easy to apply yourself. Has the conditioner to add to your hair dye and is amazing. Is very silky and creamy for your hair. I love this product honestly my go to forever is super quick and easy! You have everything you need in this box to get your flawless hair!
Aujha A.
Denver, ['', '', '']
Review for: 66 True Red more...
I typically dye my hair with henna however when I want to go lighter I’ll usually have to get box dye or have it done professionally. Whenever I have to resort to box dye this is my go-to product. There are several natural ingredients in this product that promote healthy hair and will also not harm your hair, which is what I look for.

My natural hair color is a dark brown with a reddish tint to it. The most recent color I’ve used from Garnier was a burgundy shade, it took pretty well however, did not come out as light as the box said it would. I will probably buy this product again however I will also be on the lookout for more natural box dyes for when henna doesn’t fully do the job.

You can find his product anywhere that sells box dye (like target, CVS, Walmart, etc) for around $5 or $6.
mary m.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
This is an amazing hair color it made my hair look fantastic I recieved it from Influenster for my first #free #voxbox I am very pleased with the results this color gave me and I will definitely be using this in the future thank you so much for this amazing #free product to try love my results you ladies definitely need to try this
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Garnier® Nutrisse® Nourishing Color Creme 51 Medium Ash Brown 2-1 Kit Boxes, 41 - Dark Nude Brown, Medium Golden Brown 53 (Chestnut) more...
I am constantly dying my hair. I sometimes dye it different colors. My work allows it now, so I’m really excited to be dying it again. I almost always use a brown color hair dye because that’s my natural hair color. These are the colors I’ve tried. I’ve used a few more, but I couldn’t remember their names. Ash brown is definitely my favorite. They are very true to color and don’t wash out easily. They will last you a good few months. If you get any on your skin, just use a makeup wipe and it comes right off. Love this product ❤️❤️❤️ my hair color is ash brown right now.
Reachel M.
Eastlake, OH
Love this hair color and this brand of hair coloring.

The smell is great it nourishes and revitalizes my hair and has 100%gray coverage that is very important to me.

ive been using this brand since I was in my early 20s and love it! I’ve tried others but they have no comparison. Never had issues of the wrong color or it turning orange or even green. Very happy and highly recommend.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this hair color I use the blue black. And it lasts about four to six weeks before I start noticing the color has faded out randomly one day every single time I use it. But it's a great color it smells great when you're coloring your hair it's no longer an overpowering smell and the after color conditioner smells great too I wish they sold that individually to help keep the color in longer. It's a great price and for not going to a salon you can't beat it.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.