BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

angelica R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I bought this for the first time a fee months ago and I loved it. I'm starting to get grey hair right at the front of my hair and I needed something with great grey coverage. I normally use the loreal preference cream hair she's but I hate the strong amonia smell. I liked that the smell was not too strong, it was more floral than the normal ammonia smell. The applicator was a narrow tip applicator which at first thought it would make it hard to apply on my thick hair. But the formula wasn't too runny and was easy to spread through out. The color turned out even and rich which I loved. Grey's were covered with no problem and it left my hair shiny. I tend to have a lot of fall out with other hair dyes but that did t happen. With this one. The only thing I didn't like was the after care conditioner. It was really runny and it wasn't very good. I ended up using another richer conditioner with to give my hair a little more moisture. Overall it was a great hair dye at a good price point. I've used it now foe my last 4 coloring sessions and I still really like it.
Alexis P.
Ames
I am naturally blonde and have been dying my hair brown since I was 14. I started doing it at home around 5 years ago and this is always the product I have used. I absolutely love it! It is so easy to mix up and by now I don't even follow the directions because I've been doing it for so long but they are very easy to follow. The color is amazing and never looks blotchy or streaky. No one believes me when I say I'm naturally blonde because it comes out looking extremely natural and leaves my hair shiny and soft. I dye my hair about once every 5/6 weeks because of how fast my roots grow in. 100% recommend this product to someone looking for an easy, inexpensive at home hair dye!

I'm attaching before and after pictures of my hair color to prove how amazing it looks! In the first picture I am the middle girl, very blonde of course and the second picture I am on the left with my dark brown almost black hair thanks to Garnier Fructis hair dye :)
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
I typically dye my hair with henna however when I want to go lighter I’ll usually have to get box dye or have it done professionally. Whenever I have to resort to box dye this is my go-to product. There are several natural ingredients in this product that promote healthy hair and will also not harm your hair, which is what I look for.

My natural hair color is a dark brown with a reddish tint to it. The most recent color I’ve used from Garnier was a burgundy shade, it took pretty well however, did not come out as light as the box said it would. I will probably buy this product again however I will also be on the lookout for more natural box dyes for when henna doesn’t fully do the job.

You can find his product anywhere that sells box dye (like target, CVS, Walmart, etc) for around $5 or $6.
mary m.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
This is an amazing hair color it made my hair look fantastic I recieved it from Influenster for my first #free #voxbox I am very pleased with the results this color gave me and I will definitely be using this in the future thank you so much for this amazing #free product to try love my results you ladies definitely need to try this
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this hair color I use the blue black. And it lasts about four to six weeks before I start noticing the color has faded out randomly one day every single time I use it. But it's a great color it smells great when you're coloring your hair it's no longer an overpowering smell and the after color conditioner smells great too I wish they sold that individually to help keep the color in longer. It's a great price and for not going to a salon you can't beat it.
Lidia Z.
Me gustaría este tinte para retocar pero sobre todo porque no maltrata mi cuero cabelludo, lo mejor es que tiene un precio accesible y lo puedes conseguir en cualquier establecimiento. Walmart, Target 🎯 y farmacia ⚕ como Walgreens a no más de 10 dólares incluyendo los impuestos.
Tammy R.
Chester, SC
This is my go to hair color. I love the ease of use. The color, shine, and gray coverage is awesome! Minimal to no damage to my hair after using this for years. I have tried others at times but always come back to this! I went from a brunette with grays to a blonde and will never go back as long as this is around! Blondes do have more fun!
Christy G.
Nampa, ID
I feel like out of all the box dye brands out there, this is the best. It’s not hard on my hair, my hair feels AMAZING afterwards, the smell isn’t too chemically like other brands I’ve tried; it’s just an overall winner. This brand actually nourishes and protects your hair and I can definitely see a difference when I use it versus other brands. I would definitely recommend!
Lauren S.
Review for: 51 (Cool Tea) more...
I love this product if you want to switch up your hair color. It doesn’t make your hair dead at all. It’s very easy to use. You get the color you want. The color last a few months too. I would definitely recommend this product if you want to change your hair color for a good affordable price without damaging your hair. Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme
Suzy G.
Glassport
One of my go to brands. I typically buy what's on sale since I have to dye so often, and am always pleased with any of their natural red hues. Because red typically fades before other colors and my roots seem to be growing in, I'm not too picky nor do I expect 4 weeks in between dye jobs. Affordable and good.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.