Garnier® Nutrisse® Multi-Lights Highlighting Kit, H2 Golden Blonde (Toffee Swirl) uploaded by Jessica F.

BY NUTRISSE

Nourishing Multi-Lights™ Highlighting Kit For Medium to Dark Brown Hair Creates Subtle Contrasts and Highlights Use on Colored or Natural Hair 1 Application ~ Warm Bronze H3  Highlight your hair in minutes with our easy to apply kit! Nourishing Multi-Lights™ Creme Developer Nourishing Multi-Lights™ Highlighting Powder Plus Nourishing Multi-Lights™: Avocado Oil Conditioner Applicator Brush Mixing Tray Spatula Gloves Instruction Sheet Dimensionalize your color! Apply to Colored or Natural Hair > Easy Strand Application = Subtle Highlights Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Multi-Lights™ creme formula enhances your haircolor by adding subtle contrasts and highlights for beautiful natural-looking color . The applicator brush easily applies the non-drip Nutrisse Nourishing Multi-Lights™ lightening creme for. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I've always had great results with this product with vibrant, long lasting color." in 1 review
  • "I had highlights and this isnthe only highlight at home kit i used i wouldnt go back tonthe salon after seeing this diy kit for home application inalso have coupons for this which is a plus!!" in 1 review
  • "If you want salon quality highlights with out the cost you need to give this brand a try." in 1 review
patricia c.
San Diego, CA
If you or your business deals with customers, Exceptional Customer Service is worth a good read, or at least a good skim. The authors provide many ways of thinking about, and actually taking steps toward, improving your customer relations. Written in an informal, friendly style, I especially liked the fact that the book is mainly straight text, with few of the silly graphics or distracting sidebars so common in many similar books. And, although the book makes extensive use of real-world examples, you never feel as if the authors are name dropping. Rather, it is easy to see yourself in the examples, and believe that if these folks can improve their customer service, you can too. I guarantee that you'll come across several ideas for making customers happier so that they don't become a problem, as well as what to do if they complain.

Like many books in the common-sense business genre, ECS does go on a bit longer than it has to, although you won't miss much if you just skim rather than study the text. But don't forget to take a look at the exercises included in the book, especially if you are part of a customer service team. These exercises allow you to evaluate and improve your customer service incrementally, and without undue effort.
Jessica F.
Clermont, FL
I was very nervous about doing highlights by myself and how they would turn out. I have to say I was very impressed after I did it everyone was asking where did I go to get my hair done. They were very shocked to here they were a box I bought at wal mart. If you want salon quality highlights with out the cost you need to give this brand a try. Check out the picture I posted under pictures to see exactly how great they look.
Donna R.
Moorhead, MN
This is my go to for highlights. My hair is dark brown, usually dyed red, and this kit has never failed to give me the desired look I am going for at any given time. My hair is also very long, and I have never noticed any damage from using this product, as I am sure I have double (or more) processed some areas.
Kim G.
Plano, TX
I've used this Garnier Nutrisse haircolor for 6 or 7 years now...if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right? I've always had great results with this product with vibrant, long lasting color. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone. The creme you add to the haircolor is very nourishing as is the conditioner included for use post-dying.
Stephanie H.
Hills, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garnier hair dye is by far my favorite!! I love the smell and how smooth it leaves your hair after! This brand is a little more exspensive compared to some others but I find it to be a better color and experience then the cheaper ones!
Krystal M.
Traverse City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Bought This Before When I Wanted Highlights & Didn't Wanna Pay A Arm & A Leg To Get Them, So I Got This. :) It Worked Nice, Just Had to Use A Toner After Word Because Of The Brassiness. But Other Then That I Worked Good
Sebin C.
DIAMOND BAR, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For me personally, the highlights were not super bold or prominent but the color is long lasting and complementary. Leaves your hair silky and vibrant, but it'll keep fading as you wash your hair
Melody H.
Rice, VA
I have always gotten great results. I do this myself with no problem and quite easy to apply. The highlights always come out good and the conditioner it comes with keeps my hair soft afterwards.
Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
A li tale hard to do for someone who doesn't like a big fuss. I use hair color and I just give this a so so. There was some spotting and uneven color.
Kimberly G.
Rock Hill, SC
I've tried many drugstore brand hair dyes. This one takes the cake! I can go a month without having to do a touch up because the color last so long!
lisa.lyon.14