Garnier Nutrisse Multi-Lights Highlighting Kit uploaded by Anja S.Garnier Nutrisse Multi-Lights Highlighting Kit uploaded by pauline t.Garnier Nutrisse Multi-Lights Highlighting Kit uploaded by Jessica F.

BY GARNIER #3 in Hair Highlights

NOURISHED HAIR MEANS BETTER COLOR

Garnier Nutrisse hair color creme nourishes with grape seed and avocado oil. The nourishing color creme enriched with fruit oil concentrate, penetrates deep into hair fibers to nourish and condition your hair so it takes color better and holds it longer, root-to-tip. Garnier Nutrisse delivers rich, long-lasting color with 100% gray coverage.

Is H3 right for you?
Garnier Multi Lights H3, "Warm Bronze," is one of our two highlighting kits that can help you create subtle contrast and highlights in your hair. This shade is best for anyone with natural hair between Medium Blonde to Dark Brown.

Multi Lights has a creme formula that makes for an easy application, and our applicator brush is designed to pick up small strands for ultimate control. H3 can be used on color treated hair as well, which will create more subtle results.

Ingredients: Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Persulfate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Urea, Kaolin, Magnesium Stearate, Ammonium Chloride, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Vp/Va Copolymer, Polydecene, Sodium Metasilicate, Magenesium Peroxide, Edta, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Cyamopsis, Tetragonoloba/Guar Gum, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Sodium Benzoate. F.I.L. D5004/8. Nutrisse Developer: Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.I.L. D12836/26. Rinse-Out Conditioner: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6. F.I.L. D35637/3.

Usage: Nutrisse nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test by following the insert instructions in the kit 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, empty contents of Nutrisse Multi-Lights Creme developer (A) into the larger section of the mixing try.
4) Empty entire contents of Nutrisse Nourishing Multi-Lights Powder (B) into the same section of mixing tray.
5) Blend mixture in tray with end of bush (C) until it is a creamy mixture making sure there are no lumps.
6) With the tip of the brush (C), pick up a moderate amount of highlighting creme. Apply by brushing creme ½ inch from scalp out to the ends.
7) After smoothing the mixture through the ends, gently apply a small amount of highlighting creme back on root area, keeping ¼ inch away from the scalp.
Note: Make sure to alternate from side to side as you work all the way around your head to ensure even highlighting.
8) Leave formula on for 15 minutes or 20 minutes if you want more dramatic results.
9) Massage hair with small amount of water before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
10) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
11) Shampoo with a mild shampoo such as Garnier® Fructis® Color Shield and rinse.
12) Apply Nourishing Conditioner (D) and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Always read insert instructions before applying any hair color.

Bridget S.
I like this brand ok for at home color. My hair did come out a little brassy though. Nothing a little toner can’t fix though. It’s fairly easy to use and I like that you don’t have to go to the salon to pay a fortune.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
I really like using Garnier Nutrisse Multi-lights highlighting kit. I could see the highlights after I got done using the box. I would recommend the highlight kit to anyone looking for not dramatic highlights but still can tell you have some.
Jamie T.
Worcester
First time I ever highlighted my hair this was the brand I choose. Super easy to use, did it all by myself and loved the color! It’s comparable to alternative brands however I highly recommend this one to everyone because of its quality
Peyton K.
Dahlonega , GA
This is by far my favorite at home coloring kit. It's gentle and loving to your hair which is something you don't find often with at home box color. The directions are easy to follow, and it takes no time!
Judith B.
Glenn Dale, MD
Garnier is my favorite brand hair care the products smell amazing I use daily after wash my hair easy to use with hair wear and dry occasionally. I buy this product in Cvs Stores and I will continue using this products because I'm very satisfied.
Rayelle N.
Moorhead, MN
Have used this and the Carmel highlight kits both for year absolutely love the outcome every time have not had an experience yet were my color came out with a dissatisfactory look and that is not easy for hair as long and thick as mine is!
patricia c.
San Diego, CA
If you or your business deals with customers, Exceptional Customer Service is worth a good read, or at least a good skim. The authors provide many ways of thinking about, and actually taking steps toward, improving your customer relations. Written in an informal, friendly style, I especially liked the fact that the book is mainly straight text, with few of the silly graphics or distracting sidebars so common in many similar books. And, although the book makes extensive use of real-world examples, you never feel as if the authors are name dropping. Rather, it is easy to see yourself in the examples, and believe that if these folks can improve their customer service, you can too. I guarantee that you'll come across several ideas for making customers happier so that they don't become a problem, as well as what to do if they complain.

Like many books in the common-sense business genre, ECS does go on a bit longer than it has to, although you won't miss much if you just skim rather than study the text. But don't forget to take a look at the exercises included in the book, especially if you are part of a customer service team. These exercises allow you to evaluate and improve your customer service incrementally, and without undue effort.
Charlee M.
Chicago
Love these easy to do highlights at Home! Very inexpensive and the color is pretty spot on! The conditioning treatment is super amazing and just brings life to my newly colored hair! If you're doing It at home, Garnier is the one to go.
Justine H.
I love this at home hair dye. It makes my hair smooth and silky. I bought it at my local Walmart. I use it once a month. It is very easy to use if you follow directions. It's one of the best at home hair dying kits.
stephanie p.
Corry, PA
This is my go to brand for hair color. It doesn't fry my hair. The color is vibrant. Although I've been told by cosmetologist that this is the absolute worst brand to put in your hair, I still do. Lol
lisa.lyon.14
Fairfield
Is it permanent
Jillian  C.
I have blonde hair and like to put some highlights in it every once in a while but I don't always have the money for salons, is this an easy product to use?
Shanice W.
Kingston, Jamaica
I'm on a healthy hair journey but I can't Stan boring hair so I wanna try this product...but I don't want it to damage my hair...Will this damage my hair in the process? I need to know before getting it
Cristina O.
Carpentersville, IL
This product doesn't leave it brassy does it ?
Melian P.
Woonsocket, RI
Is it actually any good? I want to put highlights in my hair but don't know what brand or anything & I really don't want to spend money going to the salon... lol