BY GARNIER

Briana B.
Briana B.
Toccoa, GA
My hair was a dark brown before I did it this color. It showed up great, if only I had not missed a spot.
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.
Los Angeles, CA
I love garneir. I did buy this particular brand but not this particular color. I bought my in a red and let me say that my hair is dark brown. andi was really impressed with this brand because it made my hair really red which I was really happy since I didn't expect these results. I suggested this brand to friends and family. Garnier is 1 of the best hair brands out there.
Kayla-Marie M.
Kayla-Marie M.
Bessemer, AL
I've always loved Garnier brand haircoloring kits. This brand has a less offensive smell than other brands, so, no headache while you wait for it to set. The colors always come out vibrant and healthy looking!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Beausejour, Manitoba
Beauty Junkie Expert
This colour covers my grey and lasts along time. I find the colour to be the blonde I want without any red in it. It covers slot better then a lot of other colours I've used. I will continue to use this product.
Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Northampton, Northamptonshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to admit im not loyal to one brand of hair colour. I do tend to buy whats on offer however i do like this one as it does make my hair look suoer shiny and feel like its been coloured in a salon.
Aixa Y.
Aixa Y.
Cabo Rojo, United States
In love with this product, leave the skin so soft, so effective. I buy it on walmart for a super good price