BY GARNIER

Denise L.
Holts Summit, MO
Garnier hair coloring has always had beautiful reds. what I love is that they have reds that are specifically for darker hair colors. many times you feel a little trapped :) when you have already dyed your hair a darker color. I def. recommend you try their reds for darker hair, they are awesome!!!
Rebecca B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This colour turned out to be absolutely gorgeous, however it wasn't exactly like it appears in the picture. For me, it was a tiny bit lighter but I actually preferred the final colour to the one on the box (I have medium brown hair).
Ruby P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand I've used it for the longest never disappoints me. my mom uses it as well I love the color results and to mention the texture of the hair. it does not damage it one bit. I tottaly 5 star this!
Laura C.
Beausejour, Manitoba
Beauty Junkie Expert
This colour covers my grey and lasts along time. I find the colour to be the blonde I want without any red in it. It covers slot better then a lot of other colours I've used. I will continue to use this product.
Lucy J.
Northampton, Northamptonshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to admit im not loyal to one brand of hair colour. I do tend to buy whats on offer however i do like this one as it does make my hair look suoer shiny and feel like its been coloured in a salon.
Aixa Y.
Cabo Rojo, United States
In love with this product, leave the skin so soft, so effective. I buy it on walmart for a super good price