BY GARNIER

Mia K.
I love the color but not the product. the color doesn't last in my hair but the color looks nice and rich when I first apply it to my hair.
Mia K.
I do not like the hair color products by garnier. I color my hair frequently and with garnier's hair color, the color did not last long and started to fade😒
Denise L.
Denise L.
Holts Summit, MO
Garnier hair coloring has always had beautiful reds. what I love is that they have reds that are specifically for darker hair colors. many times you feel a little trapped :) when you have already dyed your hair a darker color. I def. recommend you try their reds for darker hair, they are awesome!!!
Denise s.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
Garnier is one of my most used brands that i buy to color my hair with. I don't think this was the exact color I used on my hair it seems a little lighter than the color I used. I love Garnier Nutrisse it produces a nice pretty color and doesn't dry out my hair.
Monica L.
Monica L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I have tried this one and more of their hair colors. They never turn out like they show on the box, at least on my hair.
Michele M.
Michele M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great reddish hair color that actually stays with your hair! Easy application, and doesn't make a mess all over the place. Really does last until you need to re dye your roots.
kimberly r.
kimberly r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this once but it's definitely not the last..the avacodo and Shea oil really Nourishes you hair and gives it great shine. Even though it's is used to cover Greys it still is a good choice for touch ups
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Tallahassee, FL
I try and always purchase Garnier for my home hair color needs. This looks like a beautiful color, and I would LOVE to try it over my dark brown locks.
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Winchester, VA
This brand of hair color is the best you can possibly get at a drugstore. It's always left my hair shiny and smooth.
Thaly M.
Thaly M.
I love how this particular color leaves my hair a reddish brown and it goes well with my complexion since I'm a lightly tanned Asian.