BY GARNIER

Mia K.
I love the color but not the product. the color doesn't last in my hair but the color looks nice and rich when I first apply it to my hair.
evelise n.
I love dyeing my hair with Garnier products because when you dye your hair with them they don't leave your hair feeling dry and unhealthy
Bethany R.
I have always used this product. Different shades though. It always does a good solid coloring. It doesn't damage my hair and is cheap.
Thaly M.
I love how this particular color leaves my hair a reddish brown and it goes well with my complexion since I'm a lightly tanned Asian.
Laura A.
E um ótimo produto, da uma coloração maravilhosa para o cabelo e não danifica o cabelo, e a cor fica no cabelo por um bom tempo
Elizabeth C.
Blacksburg, VA
Love that my hair did not turn green! Ash is a hard color to go too. This product made my hair silky and the color was great!
Monica L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I have tried this one and more of their hair colors. They never turn out like they show on the box, at least on my hair.
Yare C.
Pascagoula, MS
Es muy bueno Si quieres aclarar lo recomiendo mucho... Yo mayormente me tiñó el pelo con esta marca. De mis preferidas
Dawn F.
Winchester, VA
This brand of hair color is the best you can possibly get at a drugstore. It's always left my hair shiny and smooth.
Tammy C.
Kenly
Love the way it does for my hair. The price is good sometimes. Does a good job on the hair. Love this product.