BY GARNIER

Jouliana E.
Garnier is the only hair dye i use, I love it because it doesn't dry my hair as other hair dyes do.
Briana B.
Toccoa, GA
My hair was a dark brown before I did it this color. It showed up great, if only I had not missed a spot.
Natalie A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the smell of this dye and the conditioner that comes with it. I did not use this color; I used dark brown but the color pay off was good.
Karla W.
Fenton , MO
I absolutely adore this hair color! It is so easy to apply and always turns out looking great. It leaves my hair super soft and lasts so long
Bethany R.
I have always used this product. Different shades though. It always does a good solid coloring. It doesn't damage my hair and is cheap.
Laura A.
E um ótimo produto, da uma coloração maravilhosa para o cabelo e não danifica o cabelo, e a cor fica no cabelo por um bom tempo
Elizabeth C.
Blacksburg, VA
Love that my hair did not turn green! Ash is a hard color to go too. This product made my hair silky and the color was great!
Yare C.
Pascagoula, MS
Es muy bueno Si quieres aclarar lo recomiendo mucho... Yo mayormente me tiñó el pelo con esta marca. De mis preferidas
Tammy C.
Kenly
Love the way it does for my hair. The price is good sometimes. Does a good job on the hair. Love this product.
Valerie j.
Westerly, RI
I use this sometimes instead of a salon it works good to give me some time till I can go to salon .