BY GARNIER

Kayla-Marie M.
Bessemer, AL
I've always loved Garnier brand haircoloring kits. This brand has a less offensive smell than other brands, so, no headache while you wait for it to set. The colors always come out vibrant and healthy looking!
Ruby P.
I love this brand I've used it for the longest never disappoints me. my mom uses it as well I love the color results and to mention the texture of the hair. it does not damage it one bit. I tottaly 5 star this!
Falin N.
Bronx
I'm a brunette and love going might during the summer months..this brand is awesome color kicks in with out leaving hair feeling brittle and rough and without the blond looking brassy! LOVE!
Michele M.
Great reddish hair color that actually stays with your hair! Easy application, and doesn't make a mess all over the place. Really does last until you need to re dye your roots.
kimberly r.
I've used this once but it's definitely not the last..the avacodo and Shea oil really Nourishes you hair and gives it great shine. Even though it's is used to cover Greys it still is a good choice for touch ups
Mia K.
I do not like the hair color products by garnier. I color my hair frequently and with garnier's hair color, the color did not last long and started to fade😒
Melissa O.
Tallahassee , FL
I try and always purchase Garnier for my home hair color needs. This looks like a beautiful color, and I would LOVE to try it over my dark brown locks.
Natalie A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the smell of this dye and the conditioner that comes with it. I did not use this color; I used dark brown but the color pay off was good.
Sara p.
Waco, TX
Me gusta mucho está marca hace poco me pinte mi cabello y no me lo maltrata sin duda 100 % recommendable exelente producto uno de mis favoritos
Karla W.
Fenton , MO
I absolutely adore this hair color! It is so easy to apply and always turns out looking great. It leaves my hair super soft and lasts so long