BY GARNIER

Falin N.
Bronx
I'm a brunette and love going might during the summer months..this brand is awesome color kicks in with out leaving hair feeling brittle and rough and without the blond looking brassy! LOVE!
Michele M.
Great reddish hair color that actually stays with your hair! Easy application, and doesn't make a mess all over the place. Really does last until you need to re dye your roots.
Mia K.
I do not like the hair color products by garnier. I color my hair frequently and with garnier's hair color, the color did not last long and started to fade😒
Melissa O.
Tallahassee , FL
I try and always purchase Garnier for my home hair color needs. This looks like a beautiful color, and I would LOVE to try it over my dark brown locks.
evelise n.
I love dyeing my hair with Garnier products because when you dye your hair with them they don't leave your hair feeling dry and unhealthy
Mia K.
I love the color but not the product. the color doesn't last in my hair but the color looks nice and rich when I first apply it to my hair.
Thaly M.
I love how this particular color leaves my hair a reddish brown and it goes well with my complexion since I'm a lightly tanned Asian.
Monica L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I have tried this one and more of their hair colors. They never turn out like they show on the box, at least on my hair.
Dawn F.
Winchester, VA
This brand of hair color is the best you can possibly get at a drugstore. It's always left my hair shiny and smooth.
kimberly r.
I've used this once but it's definitely not the last..the avacodo and Shea oil really Nourishes you hair and gives it great shine. Even though it's is used to cover Greys it still is a good choice for touch ups