BY GARNIER

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Blacksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that my hair did not turn green! Ash is a hard color to go too. This product made my hair silky and the color was great!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the smell of this dye and the conditioner that comes with it. I did not use this color; I used dark brown but the color pay off was good.
Laura A.
Laura A.
E um ótimo produto, da uma coloração maravilhosa para o cabelo e não danifica o cabelo, e a cor fica no cabelo por um bom tempo
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Kenly
Love the way it does for my hair. The price is good sometimes. Does a good job on the hair. Love this product.
Valerie j.
Valerie j.
Westerly, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this sometimes instead of a salon it works good to give me some time till I can go to salon .
Yare C.
Yare C.
Pascagoula, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es muy bueno Si quieres aclarar lo recomiendo mucho... Yo mayormente me tiñó el pelo con esta marca. De mis preferidas
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This colour turned out to be absolutely gorgeous, however it wasn't exactly like it appears in the picture. For me, it was a tiny bit lighter but I actually preferred the final colour to the one on the box (I have medium brown hair).
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand I've used it for the longest never disappoints me. my mom uses it as well I love the color results and to mention the texture of the hair. it does not damage it one bit. I tottaly 5 star this!
Jouliana E.
Jouliana E.
Garnier is the only hair dye i use, I love it because it doesn't dry my hair as other hair dyes do.
evelise n.
evelise n.
I love dyeing my hair with Garnier products because when you dye your hair with them they don't leave your hair feeling dry and unhealthy