BY GARNIER

elda m.
LasVegas
Garnier Nutrisse Haircolor is a very good product in my opinion. I followed the instructions and the color came out darker than the photo on the box but it's ok giving my natural color is dark. It left my hair soft, and with an even tone. The price is similar to other in home hair coloring kits.
Sara p.
Waco, TX
Me gusta mucho está marca hace poco me pinte mi cabello y no me lo maltrata sin duda 100 % recommendable exelente producto uno de mis favoritos
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
I love this hair dye! It actually works perfectly & doesn't leave my hair looking brassy. It always turns out nice & leaves my hair feeling conditioned & soft after. It is really reasonably priced & I find it at Walgreens. Compared to the other boxed brands I've tried this is my favorite so far. I recommend this product♡
Lizette R.
Los Angeles, CA
Everytime I need to touch up my roots I always go to the drugstore and purchase this brand ! I totally love it, I love how it doesn't leave a strong smell like other brands. And it is very easy to apply onto your hair, you get great results after !
Marina G.
I personally love doing my own cheap box color at home! The color always comes out right, it's easy to use, quick and painless! Every time I go to the salon it costs a fortune and it never comes out exactly how I'd like. Ive used this every 6 weeks for the past six years
Keirstin H.
Millcreek, UT
This is the perfect sun-kissed blonde! If I don't have time to hit the salon and I need a touch up, Garnier it is! I love how this dye leaves my hair looking, feeling, and smelling!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
The last time I dyed my hair thus is the one I used. I liked it because of the treatment ot brings. Is very gene to the skull and it does not causes itching or irritation.
Vanessa c.
Los Angeles, CA
I love garneir. I did buy this particular brand but not this particular color. I bought my in a red and let me say that my hair is dark brown. andi was really impressed with this brand because it made my hair really red which I was really happy since I didn't expect these results. I suggested this brand to friends and family. Garnier is 1 of the best hair brands out there.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
Garnier is one of my most used brands that i buy to color my hair with. I don't think this was the exact color I used on my hair it seems a little lighter than the color I used. I love Garnier Nutrisse it produces a nice pretty color and doesn't dry out my hair.
Kayla-Marie M.
Bessemer, AL
I've always loved Garnier brand haircoloring kits. This brand has a less offensive smell than other brands, so, no headache while you wait for it to set. The colors always come out vibrant and healthy looking!