Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color, Ultra Bleach Blonde Creme Lightener uploaded by Kaitie B.Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color, Ultra Bleach Blonde Creme Lightener uploaded by Kelly K.Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color, Ultra Bleach Blonde Creme Lightener uploaded by Shannon S.

BY GARNIER #7 in Hair Bleach & Lighteners

All over bleach blending in one step. It uses triple nourishment and a non-drip crème formula to lighten hair and transform it into an ultra-luminous blonde.

Buy on Amazon
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
This is my go to hair color. I love that it includes an oil in the product, it really does make a difference by adding a bit of shine and softness to your processed hair. This dye does not leave my hair super dry or brittle but looking even more healthy than it was to begin with. The colors are very tru to what the box shows as well. Would strongly recommend.
Megan M.
This is a no go for me. My first time bleaching my hair I tried this because I thought it would be more gentle and it took 4 boxes to get to traffic cone orange hair. It was extremely embarrassing, expensive, and time consuming to go through so I would never recommend this. My hair was dirty blonde to begin with.
Carmen G.
This product is amazing!!! It dyed my hair so perfectly. I died the tips and they went from brown to almost white😂😂😂 The color was just as I expected and it was super easy to use. Overall I would really suggest this product if you are wanting to dye your hair blonde!!!
Anela A.
Color works great but down side is that they make it so hard to push all the liquid out of that bring tube into another tiny hole. I like it when you just pour the liquid into another easy to use and open bottles and then shake.
Katie G.
Well. After spending a ridiculous amount of money to have my hair done at a salon I decided that I was going to be thrifty and do it myself. I picked up a box of this at Target for a very affordable $7, carefully followed the instructions, and thought to myself, what's the worst that can happen? You colored your own hair for YEARS!As it turns out, my hair is much longer than it was when I used to do my color myself and after getting through my roots I ran out of color. On top of that the "anti-brassiness" conditioner didn't really do anything so now my hair and a very bright yellow-gold.I am pretty impressed with how much the product lightened my roots, but now I know that I will need more than one box and a solid hair toner for next time.  Whoops.
Sarah A.
WARMINSTER, PA
Used this product to try and get back to a blonde hair color. The shade variations and results on the box aren't necessarily the color your hair will turn out if your hair has been dyed previously, but still came out a pretty color. It did work better than I expected on my roots and turned them blonde quickly. The conditioner that's given in the box leaves your hair smelling great.
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
I like it because it is soft and it does not damage the hair like others, its colors are beautiful, but it does not last so much the application, with the washing is falling, but in relation to price and quality this very well
Laura M.
Russellville , IN
Does this lighten? Yes it does!! Will you get the color on the box from brown to blonde, no. Did I know this? Yes!!!
I like this product because it does lift. You will need to tone afterwards and watch your roots also!! But it does work!
Alyssa F.
Reading , PA
I don't think bleaching your hair is a good idea because you're just ruining your hair and that's sad. Every time you put something in your hair it's either going to do something good or bad nothing in between. So choose wisely.
savannah W.
Cumming, GA
My color came out almost as good as I hoped but it was only because my hair was darker than it should of been for the process of dying it. But over all it was a decent job I would buy it again