BY GARNIER #47 in Hair Color

Garnier nutrisse hair color soft black (20) see more...

• Favorite at-Home hair dye? (Mine is Garnier) Garnier Nutrisse Hai...4 Answers
  • Hi so I have recently dyed my hair ombré and I'm kind of bored. I...2 Answers
  • I've been using professional color on my hair for five years now....2 Answers
Vicky C.
Suffolk, VA
My favourite box dye for when I dye my hair black. Long lasting, easy to apply colour. It gives a really nice natural black, very soft with hints of brown and no blue-black. I typically go between red or blonde in the summer and black in the fall/winter. This dye is actually quite easy for me to bleach back to a light colour with little damage to my hair.
Shariyka R.
Greenville, NC
Such a beautiful, natural looking color. I used Garnier to color my locs back to black after having red. This color treatment works better than the other ones I've tried. And the color holds well in my hair.
Brianna Marisol F.
Buena Park, CA
I love Garnier. They have a nice variety of colors, super easy to use and the color comes out just the way the box looks. For the most part it doesn’t leave your hair feeling too dry afterwards. I’m always satisfied and highly recommend.
Ana C.
East Meadow, NY
A product that smells really good, is easy to use, and there’s minimal damage to strands. It comes out a wonderful shade that closely resembles that on the box and I was completely satisfied. I would definitely recommend it.
Daniela M.
The color came out great! It gave a really dark, black hair color, which was what I was going for. It did smell really bad, but that's kind of expected since there are lots of chemicals in there. I also had a lot of burning to my scalp but I have eczema and tend to have open wounds on it so I'm sure the chemicals just irritated them. I rather get my hair done at the salon though just because their hair dyes don't burn my scalp. The other downside to this (also VERY expected) was when I was trying to bleach my hair for an ombré style... it turned orange... damaged my hair big time, and it took almost 1 year to repair. Of course, this isn't because of the product itself, but more because of dying your hair this dark in general!
Chelsea N.
Windermere, FL
This is the BEST at home color! First off, I love this Soft Black color because it is dark but does not come off too harsh but gives me a nice overall black. This application is the easiest and you get so much product in the bottle. It doesn't stain my countertops or skin if I accidentally get it on something. It last me a solid two months before I start to see fading. If you're looking for an at-home color go with this brand!!
Sydney Z.
Goshen, IN
I use the dark brown. I've dyed my hair for 10 years both by the box and professionally. I compared this to how long my professional dye lasted and honestly it's just as good and 1/5 of the price. My hair is dirty blonde and I want it almost black so I love this stuff because it fights the natural red tone by hair tends to pull out of any dye I pick. I have a hard time getting colored to last in my hair it tends to all wash out evenly over time but this stuff fades nice and the color is actually what the box shows plus it's available everywhere and is usually around 7 bucks.
Elizabeth V.
I needed this after my husband massacred my hair. He thought that since hed helped his mom color her grays hed be able to do a bleaching. Being that i love him i endulged his stubbornness. To say i regretted it is an understatement. My hair was 5 different colors.... It was awful! Thank God for this hair color. It completely hid all evidence of the debacle!!!!
Savannah R.
Morehead, KY
I've used a lot of hair colors and usually dye my hair a medium brown but this time wanted to go a bit darker!! Let me tell you, I have never received this many compliments on my hair color!! I love this product! I love that it comes with the oil, it made my hair shine!!! I will def keep rebuying!! Just wish it didn't fade as fast as it does... oh well!
Dahlia G.
Mission Viejo
I rarely dye my hair but when I do, I use garniers at home. Color and everything turned out as I expected. It was very easy to use, the instructions tell you everything. I have not tried other coloring kits but Garnier simply didn't disappoint. Although my hair as a result of coloring has become dry, but It is something expected from coloring not just the product.
Lina H.
Jerusalem
Does it dry the hair ??
Bethany C.
Denton
Zoe T.
Hi so I have recently dyed my hair ombré and I'm kind of bored. I really want to try black hair but I'm not sure if it will suit me. I have green eyes, and I wear false tan a lot so my skin looks kind of olive ( you can see a picture from my profile ) . And what is a good box dye ❤️❤️
Annie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have never colored my hair by myself. I want to cover grays - do you think this would be too hard to use for the first-timer?
Logan S.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I've been using professional color on my hair for five years now. Will this be a big change to use this now? Is it going to damage my hair?