BY GARNIER #50 in Hair Color

Garnier nutrisse hair color soft black (20) see more...

• Favorite at-Home hair dye? (Mine is Garnier) Garnier Nutrisse Hai...4 Answers
  • Hi so I have recently dyed my hair ombré and I'm kind of bored. I...2 Answers
  • I've been using professional color on my hair for five years now....2 Answers
Elba C.
Stamford, CT
I really like this brand. Its what I use most on my hair. I used this exact dye on my hair from garnier for years until they they came out with newer bottle that gives less waste, I think I like this one better the other one is oily, which is OK because my hair is a little dry I just the org. covers roots better.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I adore this color. It's a dark brown/black shade. It's not as intense as some black shades out there and looks more natural. It doesn't damage my hair and the color lasts without fading much. I am in love with this color. Have repurchased several times and will continue to buy. Recommended!
Karisa E.
Newington, CT
I tried this as an alternative to the normal black as an attempt to add some new colors to my hair. It worked well but I do prefer the normal black better. I feel it gives a better shine, but if you're looking for something not as intense this is a great product!
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
I love this product. It is very good hair dye .. provides enough shine to the hair, makes it very soft and manageable also is a nice, subtle tone, because I do not like when mistreat hair dyes. Would continue using
Mercedes G.
I work for this Brand for alost 2 years. I have seen its results in several test, it Works great.
You get a full color from root to tip. Very even.
Its oil are great to keep your hair soft
tiffany M.
TOLEDO, OH
Great price... Great color.... Smell isn't too strong... Covered the few grays that I had.. Also lasted for a few weeks. I love the soft black...and dark brown.
Valentina B.
Es muy buen producto. Mi mama lo utiliza mucho, tiene buen color, y no es nada costoso. De verdad es de buena calidad
Vicky C.
Suffolk
My favourite box dye for when I dye my hair black. Long lasting, easy to apply colour. It gives a really nice natural black, very soft with hints of brown and no blue-black. I typically go between red or blonde in the summer and black in the fall/winter. This dye is actually quite easy for me to bleach back to a light colour with little damage to my hair.
Daniela M.
The color came out great! It gave a really dark, black hair color, which was what I was going for. It did smell really bad, but that's kind of expected since there are lots of chemicals in there. I also had a lot of burning to my scalp but I have eczema and tend to have open wounds on it so I'm sure the chemicals just irritated them. I rather get my hair done at the salon though just because their hair dyes don't burn my scalp. The other downside to this (also VERY expected) was when I was trying to bleach my hair for an ombré style... it turned orange... damaged my hair big time, and it took almost 1 year to repair. Of course, this isn't because of the product itself, but more because of dying your hair this dark in general!
Ana C.
Hempstead , NY
A product that smells really good, is easy to use, and there’s minimal damage to strands. It comes out a wonderful shade that closely resembles that on the box and I was completely satisfied. I would definitely recommend it.
Lina H.
Jerusalem
Does it dry the hair ??
Bethany C.
Denton
Zoe T.
Hi so I have recently dyed my hair ombré and I'm kind of bored. I really want to try black hair but I'm not sure if it will suit me. I have green eyes, and I wear false tan a lot so my skin looks kind of olive ( you can see a picture from my profile ) . And what is a good box dye ❤️❤️
Annie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never colored my hair by myself. I want to cover grays - do you think this would be too hard to use for the first-timer?
Logan S.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I've been using professional color on my hair for five years now. Will this be a big change to use this now? Is it going to damage my hair?