Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color Honey Butter - Light Golden Blonde (93) uploaded by Kal H.Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color Honey Butter - Light Golden Blonde (93) uploaded by reiny p.

BY GARNIER

Garnier nutrisse hair color honey butter - light golden blonde (93) see more...

Kal H.
Milton, FL
My favorite hair dye. I am a natural blonde but I like to lighten it. The oils help keep my hair nourished and doesn't reek of ammonia like some other hair dyes do. The color lasts a while without fading also. I like it because it is relativly inexpensive and I normally find coupons in too of that
Emily J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color obviously did not come out as the box suggested it would seeing as I did not use any bleach, but it definitely lightened my hair significantly! I wanted to go blonder in a subtle way and it 100% worked. The packaging is great and the instructions are easy to follow if you're a hair coloring nubile like myself. They give you a lot of product to work with, which is wonderful because I have a ton of hair. I bought two boxes expecting to need both of them but I ended up using the other one later that month to go even lighter! The conditioner they include is amazing: it smells great, it feels great, and your hair will love you for using it. However the packaging didn't come with an application brush, so you have to use your gloved hands to distribute the product throughout your hair instead, which made it pretty messy.
Taylor M.
Palmetto, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
smells bad and chemically but most do, it offers nice shades and color was expected but my red hair is hard to dye so it didn't show up as much as I thought it would and it was kind of messy so all in all, could of been better
Allyssa P.
Boaz , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
To keep my hair golden and perfect this product works very well for me! It also keeps my hair shiny and silky smooth and healthy unlike most other product you will find on the market! This is the brand I'll always choose!
Amanda B.
Suffield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to hair color and brand for yearssss now. The color is a nice warm golden blonde that isn’t brassy, which most colors tend to be. It leave my hair feeling super soft and voluminous after washing it out and color lasts about 4-6 on me!
Heather G.
Mount Vernon, Ky
Beauty Junkie Expert
For golden locks with an amazing shine this hair dye is the best. I love knowing that the color always turns out just the way I want it to and for a great price.
Geena G.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color made me look like goldy locks but the color was so rich and it made my split ends well not show up I wouldn't chose this color again but this brand for hair dye is so good I do plan on dying it again very soon but I'm burgundy form.
Lauren H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never had a bad day with this brand! The smell is very pleasant compared to a lot of other brands and any burning sensation is extremely minimal. I've never been disappointed with the colour!
Angela P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the light blonde in ash. I feel this brand is the best for at home coloring treatments. It gives a more natural and professionally done salon look . I only color my roots at home now. I used to do my whole head but decided to stop since I had to many color imbalances and my hair started to look a strange orange color. I do recommend this for the roots though!
Laura H.
Anza, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair color is so pretty! The instructions are clear and concise. It didn't smell to horrible for hair color. It also didn't seem to damage my hair, quite the opposite. The conditioner made my hair so soft and shiny! The color lasted about average with a color protecting shampoo and conditioner.