Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color Honey Butter - Light Golden Blonde (93) uploaded by Kal H.Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color Honey Butter - Light Golden Blonde (93) uploaded by reiny p.

BY GARNIER

Garnier nutrisse hair color honey butter - light golden blonde (93) see more...

Kal H.
Kal H.
Milton, FL
My favorite hair dye. I am a natural blonde but I like to lighten it. The oils help keep my hair nourished and doesn't reek of ammonia like some other hair dyes do. The color lasts a while without fading also. I like it because it is relativly inexpensive and I normally find coupons in too of that
Emily J.
Emily J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color obviously did not come out as the box suggested it would seeing as I did not use any bleach, but it definitely lightened my hair significantly! I wanted to go blonder in a subtle way and it 100% worked. The packaging is great and the instructions are easy to follow if you're a hair coloring nubile like myself. They give you a lot of product to work with, which is wonderful because I have a ton of hair. I bought two boxes expecting to need both of them but I ended up using the other one later that month to go even lighter! The conditioner they include is amazing: it smells great, it feels great, and your hair will love you for using it. However the packaging didn't come with an application brush, so you have to use your gloved hands to distribute the product throughout your hair instead, which made it pretty messy.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the light blonde in ash. I feel this brand is the best for at home coloring treatments. It gives a more natural and professionally done salon look . I only color my roots at home now. I used to do my whole head but decided to stop since I had to many color imbalances and my hair started to look a strange orange color. I do recommend this for the roots though!
Jessica  E.
Jessica E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just used this color and it lightened my hair a lot! My hair was a gingerbread red with a bit of deeper tones and this hair color made my hair strawberry blonde just like I wanted! I'm happy with the turnout and I always buy this brand of hair dye! It's usually around $6.99 at Kroger!
Mirelis R.
Mirelis R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garnier is a great product and the price is affordable. I like that this product protect your hair and it colors your hair as expected!! Step by step instructions and they come with gloves inside. Totally satisfied because it works and leaves my hair beautifully silk.
Geena G.
Geena G.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color made me look like goldy locks but the color was so rich and it made my split ends well not show up I wouldn't chose this color again but this brand for hair dye is so good I do plan on dying it again very soon but I'm burgundy form.
makeup s.
makeup s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
was really excited to try this brand of color after reading so many good reviews so thought i would add mine now,iv,e been dying my hair for years and tried many different brands but never found one i was really that happy with,i'm naturally dark brown so decided to just stick to the same color i'm used to using,just tried it today,so far i'm delighted with it. It didn't smell as strong or make a mess,didn't sting my scalp either.The Result? my hair feels so soft and silky with a natural. I would recommend it.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Palmetto, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
smells bad and chemically but most do, it offers nice shades and color was expected but my red hair is hard to dye so it didn't show up as much as I thought it would and it was kind of messy so all in all, could of been better
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Grand Prairie, TX
I have tried many different hair color brands and #93 is the closest to my natural color I've found.  It works great on covering up my greys, lasts a long time and is super easy to use!  25 minutes and it's a whole new me!  This is the only brand I'll use from now on!
Kaweenia C.
Kaweenia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this product on my 4b natural kinky hair and let's just say nothing happened. My hair was very Moisture for after but it didn't change the color either. So I basically just wasted my money and I wouldn't buy it again.