BY GARNIER

Get rich, long-lasting color with Garnier Nutrisse Color Creme. The hair color provides 100-percent grey coverage and silkier, shinier, more nourished hair. This is the only color creme with grapeseed oil and a nourishing avocado, olive and shea conditioner. Color/shade: Medium Rich Mahogany Brown #525 Size: One (1) application Quantity: Four (4) Targeted area: Hair We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
My favorite brand for hair dye. it leaves my hair feeling healthy and the color lasts long. also it doesn't leave your hair smelling strong like other products do.
Rixzy R.
Rixzy R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brand whenever I go for black hair, not only does it give great results, but it comes with an avocado seed oil to decrease damage and restore natural oils to the hair.
Rave'n M.
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the colors and the color choices.....is not harsh on the hair one con: is that it doesn't cover the grays in the hair that well
Alana M.
Alana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my fave brand of hair color. I use the med golden mahogany. It always comes out nice and healthy looking, doesn't smell bad and had pretty colors.,
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Rogers, AR
I have never used this color in particular but this is my go to brand. Even at a lower price point it is better then moat of the higher cost brands. It leaves your hair soft and silky and not dried out like others. Rhe color is nice and vibrant. I highly recommend it.
Carlye E.
Carlye E.
This is a great brand for at home hair dyeing! It is probably my favorite because it always leaves my hair feeling very soft and shiny. Additionally, I love the smell! I usually use this color when it's fall time and I keep a box at all times in case I mess up my hair color. (I dye my hair various unnatural colors and I have this color sitting around as my emergency backup dye!)
Tina D.
Tina D.
Garden City , Mi
Just a great color rich and the smell is not bad , I love most of the products are great in price and I recommend this product!
Gracie U.
Gracie U.
It's ok. Nothing impressive. It's cheap, easy to use. But made my hair so dry after. Pretty long lasting for the price. I have thick but smooth black hair. Made the texture rough. Won't buy again.
Ana_ P.
Ana_ P.
Riacho Da Cruz-RN
Review for: Nutrisse Permanent Haircolor 525 Medium Rich Mahogany Brown 1 application
Adoro essa linha, usei muito e minha mãe usa sempre, é muito boa e não danifica os cabelos o que é perfeito.👌💕
Gleiciane A.
Gleiciane A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Qualidade excelente, durabilidade da cor, hidratante, deixa um perfume maravilhoso no cabelo, preço acessível.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Esto son los tintes que más uso la verdad son muy bueno, tienen mucho beneficios para el pero y más cuando el mismo esta maltratado. Sin lugar a duda es el que más uso.