Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color: 525 Rich Mahogany Brown uploaded by Michelle B.

BY GARNIER

Get rich, long-lasting color with Garnier Nutrisse Color Creme. The hair color provides 100-percent grey coverage and silkier, shinier, more nourished hair. This is the only color creme with grapeseed oil and a nourishing avocado, olive and shea conditioner. Color/shade: Medium Rich Mahogany Brown #525 Size: One (1) application Quantity: Four (4) Targeted area: Hair We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Ashley M.
Rogers, AR
I have never used this color in particular but this is my go to brand. Even at a lower price point it is better then moat of the higher cost brands. It leaves your hair soft and silky and not dried out like others. Rhe color is nice and vibrant. I highly recommend it.
Roshni P.
Cary, Nc
Love this color! Looks incredible with my skin tone. The conditioner that comes with the box is also great on my hair! Bought from Walgreens for a very affordable price. Just need to make sure not to over use so as not to cause damage to hair
Vero H.
Garnier ain't my strongest but my mom loves it her favorite hair color!! And Richard Mahogany is her to go color! I always dye it for her and it looks great on her it just don't work for me!
Amanda S.
Nashville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not dye my hair at home anymore because my hair dresser is really to kill me for it. I used to use this exact colour and brand. When left on even 2 minutes too long, your hair feels brittle and dry. The colour is nice but it is not worth the long time damage!
Alana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my fave brand of hair color. I use the med golden mahogany. It always comes out nice and healthy looking, doesn't smell bad and had pretty colors.,
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the colors and the color choices.....is not harsh on the hair one con: is that it doesn't cover the grays in the hair that well
Rixzy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand whenever I go for black hair, not only does it give great results, but it comes with an avocado seed oil to decrease damage and restore natural oils to the hair.
Jazmin C.
My favorite brand for hair dye. it leaves my hair feeling healthy and the color lasts long. also it doesn't leave your hair smelling strong like other products do.
Gleiciane A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Qualidade excelente, durabilidade da cor, hidratante, deixa um perfume maravilhoso no cabelo, preço acessível.
Ana_ P.
Riacho Da Cruz-RN
Adoro essa linha, usei muito e minha mãe usa sempre, é muito boa e não danifica os cabelos o que é perfeito.👌💕
Katherine G.
Esto son los tintes que más uso la verdad son muy bueno, tienen mucho beneficios para el pero y más cuando el mismo esta maltratado. Sin lugar a duda es el que más uso.