Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color: 525 Rich Mahogany Brown uploaded by Selina T.Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color: 525 Rich Mahogany Brown uploaded by Michelle B.

BY GARNIER

Get rich, long-lasting color with Garnier Nutrisse Color Creme. The hair color provides 100-percent grey coverage and silkier, shinier, more nourished hair. This is the only color creme with grapeseed oil and a nourishing avocado, olive and shea conditioner. Color/shade: Medium Rich Mahogany Brown #525 Size: One (1) application Quantity: Four (4) Targeted area: Hair We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Jazmin C.
My favorite brand for hair dye. it leaves my hair feeling healthy and the color lasts long. also it doesn't leave your hair smelling strong like other products do.
Rixzy R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brand whenever I go for black hair, not only does it give great results, but it comes with an avocado seed oil to decrease damage and restore natural oils to the hair.
Alana M.
This is my fave brand of hair color. I use the med golden mahogany. It always comes out nice and healthy looking, doesn't smell bad and had pretty colors.,
Taryn R.
Cheektowaga, NY
This was my go to for years. Such rich beautiful color and stayed vibrant all month. Only reason I stopped using this is because my hair is black now
Andrea D.
I recently used this hair color. It was super easy to mix and apply. The results were amazing as well. I love how the color turned out.
2Vitória V.
deixa uma cor linda no cabelo e um brilho no cabelo eu amei de verdade super recomendo.❤❤só deixa um cheiro de tinta forte no cabelo
Kayla M.
Highland
I got the red brown one and my hair came out bright red and didn't have any brown at all .I had to dye it again which killed my hair.
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
Love the colors and the color choices.....is not harsh on the hair one con: is that it doesn't cover the grays in the hair that well
Jackie👑🍯🐻 M.
Phoenix, NY
Love this, so easy to apply, great price, no harsh chemical smell. Color always comes out great, very true to the sample color
chelsea W.
Blue springs , MO
The color fades quickly but the product doesn't smell awful and doesn't make me itch so that's all its really got going for it.
Katherine G.
Esto son los tintes que más uso la verdad son muy bueno, tienen mucho beneficios para el pero y más cuando el mismo esta maltratado. Sin lugar a duda es el que más uso.