BY GARNIER

Get rich, long-lasting color with Garnier Nutrisse Color Creme. The hair color provides 100-percent grey coverage and silkier, shinier, more nourished hair. This is the only color creme with grapeseed oil and a nourishing avocado, olive and shea conditioner. Color/shade: Medium Rich Mahogany Brown #525 Size: One (1) application Quantity: Four (4) Targeted area: Hair We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

2Vitória V.
2Vitória V.
deixa uma cor linda no cabelo e um brilho no cabelo eu amei de verdade super recomendo.❤❤só deixa um cheiro de tinta forte no cabelo
chelsea W.
chelsea W.
Blue springs , Mo
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color fades quickly but the product doesn't smell awful and doesn't make me itch so that's all its really got going for it.
Debora V.
Debora V.
Adorandooo..
Usei a cor 0089 castanho dourado não desbotou e a sua duração foi incrível.. não danificou nada pelo contrário..
Julia A.
Julia A.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have got dark colors from this brand and it stayed a while. I think the brand has a great range of colors to choose from.
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
York, NE
This is my go to hair color. Its so reasonably priced and i love that its so easy to use. Comea out perfect everytime.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Wahiawa, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The formula is great and able to spread evenly! My color came out great and the smell is pretty good for a box dye!!
Julie R.
Julie R.
West middlesex, pa
Love love love this color!! Great results and hair smells great! And is so soft after treatment. Color is true .
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Tukwila, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only box dye that I can deal with the smell. It's actually refreshing and not so chemically.
Elena N.
Elena N.
I think it is very good and makes hair look natural. I love the Browns and blondes. Nutrisse is my go to.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not dye my hair at home anymore because my hair dresser is really to kill me for it. I used to use this exact colour and brand. When left on even 2 minutes too long, your hair feels brittle and dry. The colour is nice but it is not worth the long time damage!
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Esto son los tintes que más uso la verdad son muy bueno, tienen mucho beneficios para el pero y más cuando el mismo esta maltratado. Sin lugar a duda es el que más uso.