Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color: 525 Rich Mahogany Brown uploaded by Selina T.Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color: 525 Rich Mahogany Brown uploaded by Michelle B.

BY GARNIER

Get rich, long-lasting color with Garnier Nutrisse Color Creme. The hair color provides 100-percent grey coverage and silkier, shinier, more nourished hair. This is the only color creme with grapeseed oil and a nourishing avocado, olive and shea conditioner. Color/shade: Medium Rich Mahogany Brown #525 Size: One (1) application Quantity: Four (4) Targeted area: Hair We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Jamie M.
Selinsgrove, PA
Easy to use and available everywhere. This is a pretty cheap hair color, and while the color looks nice it definitely isn't as long lasting as other hair colors.
Hailey B.
I did not use this exact shade but when I was dying my hair blonde it worked very well. And also when I had died my hair back to black it worked just as well but better. it's work better than any hair dying products I've used.
Jen K.
Philadelphia , PA
I use this hair dye often. I like the smell and feel it does a really good job. I like the color selection and feel it dyes my hair decently and thoroughly. Easy to use.
Marissa S.
Fremont, CA
I love the formula they formulated for this product. It really gives you full coverage. The color lasts a long time and the dye doesn't reek of typical hair dye chemicals.

Carlye E.
This is a great brand for at home hair dyeing! It is probably my favorite because it always leaves my hair feeling very soft and shiny. Additionally, I love the smell! I usually use this color when it's fall time and I keep a box at all times in case I mess up my hair color. (I dye my hair various unnatural colors and I have this color sitting around as my emergency backup dye!)
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
I used to be a strictly boxed hair color girl but after the balayage trend came through I now am a strictly asking girl. With that said, I only used to use garnier boxed hair color products and never noticed damage after coloring. If anything my hair had more shine!
Amanda S.
Nashville , TN
I do not dye my hair at home anymore because my hair dresser is really to kill me for it. I used to use this exact colour and brand. When left on even 2 minutes too long, your hair feels brittle and dry. The colour is nice but it is not worth the long time damage!
Roshni P.
Cary, Nc
Love this color! Looks incredible with my skin tone. The conditioner that comes with the box is also great on my hair! Bought from Walgreens for a very affordable price. Just need to make sure not to over use so as not to cause damage to hair
Vero H.
Garnier ain't my strongest but my mom loves it her favorite hair color!! And Richard Mahogany is her to go color! I always dye it for her and it looks great on her it just don't work for me!
Ashley M.
Rogers, AR
I have never used this color in particular but this is my go to brand. Even at a lower price point it is better then moat of the higher cost brands. It leaves your hair soft and silky and not dried out like others. Rhe color is nice and vibrant. I highly recommend it.
Katherine G.
Esto son los tintes que más uso la verdad son muy bueno, tienen mucho beneficios para el pero y más cuando el mismo esta maltratado. Sin lugar a duda es el que más uso.