Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color: 525 Rich Mahogany Brown uploaded by Michelle B.

BY GARNIER

Get rich, long-lasting color with Garnier Nutrisse Color Creme. The hair color provides 100-percent grey coverage and silkier, shinier, more nourished hair. This is the only color creme with grapeseed oil and a nourishing avocado, olive and shea conditioner. Color/shade: Medium Rich Mahogany Brown #525 Size: One (1) application Quantity: Four (4) Targeted area: Hair We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Albrightsvlle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This used to be my go to brand of hair dye. I think they changed the formula though because the last time I used it I didn't get a great result. Color seemed to fade quickly
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Binghamton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only product I use to dye my hair at home. It's great, it's affordable, and it doesn't have a killer chemical smell! There's a great range of colors to choose from as well.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Selinsgrove, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to use and available everywhere. This is a pretty cheap hair color, and while the color looks nice it definitely isn't as long lasting as other hair colors.
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not use this exact shade but when I was dying my hair blonde it worked very well. And also when I had died my hair back to black it worked just as well but better. it's work better than any hair dying products I've used.
Jen K.
Jen K.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this hair dye often. I like the smell and feel it does a really good job. I like the color selection and feel it dyes my hair decently and thoroughly. Easy to use.
Taryn R.
Taryn R.
Cheektowaga, NY
This was my go to for years. Such rich beautiful color and stayed vibrant all month. Only reason I stopped using this is because my hair is black now
Laura F.
Laura F.
Tappan , NY
I am a cosmetologist graduate and this hair color is the only box hair dye I will use at home! Unlike most hair alternating services, this box dye will have your hair smooth and silky when you are finished! The colors are BEAUTIFUL and very natural.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Fremont, CA
I love the formula they formulated for this product. It really gives you full coverage. The color lasts a long time and the dye doesn't reek of typical hair dye chemicals.

Andrea D.
Andrea D.
I recently used this hair color. It was super easy to mix and apply. The results were amazing as well. I love how the color turned out.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Highland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the red brown one and my hair came out bright red and didn't have any brown at all .I had to dye it again which killed my hair.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Esto son los tintes que más uso la verdad son muy bueno, tienen mucho beneficios para el pero y más cuando el mismo esta maltratado. Sin lugar a duda es el que más uso.