Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color: 525 Rich Mahogany Brown uploaded by Michelle B.

BY GARNIER

Get rich, long-lasting color with Garnier Nutrisse Color Creme. The hair color provides 100-percent grey coverage and silkier, shinier, more nourished hair. This is the only color creme with grapeseed oil and a nourishing avocado, olive and shea conditioner. Color/shade: Medium Rich Mahogany Brown #525 Size: One (1) application Quantity: Four (4) Targeted area: Hair We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Vero H.
Garnier ain't my strongest but my mom loves it her favorite hair color!! And Richard Mahogany is her to go color! I always dye it for her and it looks great on her it just don't work for me!
Katelyn Z.
Great Greatformula that left hair feeling healthy amd nourished. Color was true to expectatio from the box. Application process was easy and instructions helpful. Definitely would use this product again to color my hair.
Maureen r.
Dublin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this product when I want to deepen my red. Garnier fructis is a good way to strengthen your hair because the after color treatment conditioner does work and I remember that is what made the hair color popular 8 years ago. My hair is left soft with alot of shine, easy to comb through too. I still want to say that it lasts a while before retouch and it is less damaging than the other brands you by at the drugstore. I love how awesome the color looks in daylight! Gorgeous Burgundy red on my copper red hair!
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to be a strictly boxed hair color girl but after the balayage trend came through I now am a strictly asking girl. With that said, I only used to use garnier boxed hair color products and never noticed damage after coloring. If anything my hair had more shine!
Amanda S.
Nashville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not dye my hair at home anymore because my hair dresser is really to kill me for it. I used to use this exact colour and brand. When left on even 2 minutes too long, your hair feels brittle and dry. The colour is nice but it is not worth the long time damage!
Wayna V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great conditioning permanent haircolor. It doesn't damage hair you can even use after relaxing or processing hair. Great for unifying hair color and tones. Covers grey and blonde hair completely and is very easy to apply at home obtaining professional quality.
Katherine E.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair dye worked fairly well, but it didn't quite show up the way I expected it to. The box showed that my hair color would turn a certain shade and it just didn't deliver. I think I will stick with salons from here on out.
Joanne M.
Nanuet
Love! Great color kit. Color lasts pretty long for a box of color. Love that mybhair feels so smooth adter application. Maybe the avicadon oil in it? Love they give you extra conditioner. Nicentreat for extra thick hair
Nicole K.
Binghamton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only product I use to dye my hair at home. It's great, it's affordable, and it doesn't have a killer chemical smell! There's a great range of colors to choose from as well.
Emily F.
Dayton,OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color was really thorough. And it didn't dry my hair out. I think this was a good choice in it the value is good for the price. The color game the color came out really well.
Katherine G.
Esto son los tintes que más uso la verdad son muy bueno, tienen mucho beneficios para el pero y más cuando el mismo esta maltratado. Sin lugar a duda es el que más uso.