Garnier Nutrisse Belle Color, 562 Natural Opalescent Red uploaded by Michele M.Garnier Nutrisse Belle Color, 562 Natural Opalescent Red uploaded by Javiera G.

BY GARNIER

Belle Color delivers natural-looking permanent colour that works with your hairs own tones and highlights and covers up to 100 of greys. Its easy-to-use non-drip formula is enriched with jojoba and wheat germ oils to nourish hair and protect against dryness. see more...

Michele M.
This color really lasts. However, it does continue to rinse out up to two weeks later. It is a little bright to start with but then gets just right. It doesn't dry out your hair or make it look damaged. Helps it feel silly smoothe.
Rubi G.
I have used the Garnier Nutrisse Belle Color in the past I believe the color was Natural Opalescent Red! It works better than the L'oreal hair color! The color is just as it looks in the box very satisfied with the outcome on my hair it looked vibrant yet natural not too red which is what i wanted!
melissa s.
Lester, WV
This hair dye left my hair soft and silky and I just love the color and it is so very easy to use and it doesn't take long to process. This was my first time using this type Garnier but I have been using other Garnier products for yeas . Yes I would buy it again .
Priscilla C.
Granada Hills, CA
The color lasted eight weeks and it slowly started fading .It left it really shiny after i colored it. i use the color dark brown on my already dark hair. I don't have gray hair but i color it to give my hair a color boost. It did a good job, definitely affordable.
Cynthia P.
Amarillo, TX
I love this hair color it usually lasts longer than most brands, for me anyway. The color was a bit darker than it was supposed to be but that's because I have dark hair.
Silvia L.
Lancaster, TX
When I tried out red this is the dye I used very simple and easy for at home and first times. Did not fade quickly or to and ugly shade. Tried branching out to other brands and those faded green. Recommend this if you are not going to a salon and it's your first time
Berenice C.
When I first tried out this product I was very satisfied by the color and it was very easy to apply. Over time, although, my hair color seemed to turn different shades and started to fall out so I was very disappointed.
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
It didn't turn my color the color I wanted it came out super dark and in the sun it was like a red orange but more orange I kept it that way because you couldn't tell that I colored it
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I love using this product it stays in a long time for me and i love how it show in my hair because my hair is dark brown and i dont have to bleach my hair to use it
Jozanne M.
This is a really great colour treatment for anyone's hair. when i use this the colour actually shows up in my hair. the packaging is really inviting and it is true to colour. a must try1