Garnier Nutrisse Belle Color, 20 Brownish Black uploaded by shan r.

BY GARNIER

Belle Color delivers natural-looking permanent colour that works with your hairs own tones and highlights and covers up to 100 of greys. Its easy-to-use non-drip formula is enriched with jojoba and wheat germ oils to nourish hair and protect against dryness. see more...

Jessica P.
Howell, MI
I love this color! For the longest time I had light brown hair (natural color) and went and highlighted it, well that quickly ended when I started dying my hair red. I got sick of the red and wanted a different look well I found it and this color was just what I needed. I of course had to strip my hair of the red, that process isn't pretty I didn't know what to think when I saw myself with light color hair...lol..... This color gave me the perfect start to my new year new me and I don't think I will be going back to red, blond or light brown anytime soon. I highly recommend this color for those who are looking for a change. Make sure that you are able to stand the color and you won't break out and that you really want to go this color.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this hair color on sale at target and I love that it is natural oil based and leaves hair soft. The color is nice I have dark brown hair so it only covered my grey around the front and gave deeper color to my hair. It is affordable and very easy to use and does not spill or get on skin. It washes out well and the conditioner that comes with it is amazing!
Brie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product for a dye job at home. The color came out as expected which was dark brown almost black. It was easy to use and easy to apply and the process was effortless. I was very satisfied with the way my hair looked.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
I find that even though it says permanent color, it's not really. When applied, it really does come out the color indicated in the box but as soon as I was my hair for about 2-3 weeks straight all the color falls off!
Brooke B.
Dover, OH
It works well! Stays on super long if you don't shampoo for two days after dying it. The color was as dark as I expected! Just make sure you don't use hot water to wash.. only like warm or cool to wash out shampoo.
Maria F.
I gifted this product to my mom because she wanted hair as dark as mine and the color is as expected in the picture. Totally incredible and I would recommend it for girls to have dark hair without damage.
Clariel G.
In my opinion this is a really awesome product and was the color i expected really natural to me and very good quality is really easy to use or apply i feel really satisfied with the product!! i recommend this
Mireya L.
Fostoria, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I like home hair dyes I disliked the smelled but the color was just as the box said and it didn't feel dried out I would love to compare to other brands I would have to say I was satisfied
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Typically what I always get if I dye my hair myself.. Which I have not done in a while. I like it because it lasts forever. The only time I've noticed that its looking like it's fading, is when my roots grow out, only because I can see the difference between the two colors. I like how soft this box dye makes your hair feel when you have washed the product out and began styling.
Brooke N.
Awesome coverage and lasts me about 3 months but I love when it fades it puts highlights in my hair slowly because of it fading! Bought it at Walgreens and is always a great buy! Definitely recommend for a more semi permanent