BY GARNIER

Deep cleans & gently refines pores, leaving skin smooth & vibrant - oil free* with microbeads. Oat Amino Acids  Green Leaf Extract Vitamin E Cleanse with exfoliating and pore-refining "dermatological-nutrients"** to deep clean and detoxify, minimizing appearance of pores - leaving skin smooth and vibrant.

How is it different? Nutri-Pure daily exfoliating gel cleanser is a unique combination of "dermatological-nutrients" that gently exfoliates, purifies clogged pores and removes surface impurities.  Effectively deep cleans, and gentle enough to use every day. "Dermatological-Nutrient" Facts Nutri-Pure with: Vitamin E + Grape Extract anti-oxidant to help detoxify Oat Amino Acids + Green Leaf Extract provides skin smoothing and smoothing properties Green Jojoba Microbeads exfoliates; minimizes appearance of pores.

• Anyone out there know how well this product works?2 Answers
Garnier Nutri-Pure Daily Exfoliating Gel Cleanser
  • "This isn't a hardcore exfoliator like st Ives but it's great for those of us who want exfoliation every day but have somewhat sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It smells wonderful just like other Garnier skin care products." in 1 review
  • "I don't think it breaks me out, and although it's not the best product for acne, it works well with my other products and I will keep buying it!" in 1 review
Karinna N.
Frederick, MD
Great exfoliating facial gel that works super well and leaves your skin feeling super fresh and very clean! I use at night and can feel all the diet being washed away from the day! It is so nice! Would recommend!
Rin F.
This is a very gentle scrub, gentle enough to be used everyday. I prefer this over St Ives Apricot Scrub as it is less harsh on the skin. Using St Ives everyday irritated my skin while using Garnier everyday was just fine. It smells wonderful just like other Garnier skin care products. This one gives me a tingling feeling and I love it when I wash it off with cold water in the morning. Definitely wakes me up! This is non-foaming, and you might find yourself using much more gel than needed. But it's okay because it is inexpensive. I'm currently using this after switching from St Ives. I'm definitely sticking to this. However, I do like to have a thorough scrub every week, so I use another product with rougher beads for that.
Suzi H.
San Jose, CA
I've been using the Expert Exfoliator regularly, because lately my skin's been flaking and regular exfoliation seems to help with that. The scrub is very gentle, using little jojoba beads instead of harsher almond shells or salt. It leaves skin feeling clean and slightly tingly, thanks to the peppermint oil in the scrub. But I don't see any real improvement to my skin - it's still somewhat flaky and dull-looking. I don't think that the Garnier scrub is hurting my face or making my problems worse - it just isn't doing anything to make it better.
Amber M.
It's a oil free facial cleanser.It does cleanse your face.It gives your face a nice clean smooth feel.It helps reduce and clear up acne it also gets rid of the dead skin.It does have a smell to it its kinda like a minty scent.I really like this product.I will be buying it again and again.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
This product actually worked well for me, I used to scrub and let it sit there for a couple minutes, however I have learned that the micro beads are plastic and really bad for the environment as they can't be filtered from the waterways because there are too small, so quite bad for the environment
Zachary H.
Mcallen, TX
This won't really remove much dead skin, but it is a very gentle and lovely exfoliator! I actually had forgotten about this product and really hope it's still on shelves so I can go pick it up! Kept my skin clear and face felt beautifully clean after. Not stripped and no filmy feeling either.
Katrina V.
I have normal skin w/ occasional breakouts and this works really well with cleansing and making your face feels soft. It's gives a fresh feeling after rinse but I found it kind of makes my skin dry.
Rachel G.
Athens, OH
This exfoliating gel does the job very well. I have used a couple other exfoliators that I personally preferred more because of the way they make my face feel after but this gel did the job. It helped with my stubborn dry skin and little blemishes on my skin.
Shiloh W.
This isn't a hardcore exfoliator like st Ives but it's great for those of us who want exfoliation every day but have somewhat sensitive skin. It's gentle enough not to do any harm while still getting rid of all that gross buildup.
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
I have VERY sensitive skin. My pores seem to clog very easily, but with this product I have noticed a dramatic change. Not only has it cleared up my skin and exfoliated it, but it has also boosted my confidence level.
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
Anyone out there know how well this product works?