BY GARNIER #58 in BB Cream

Buy on lookfan...
Trisha S.
I am 47 with light colored, normal combo skin.  I bought this product to try for the summer.  I liked the feel of it on my skin in the summer months but felt like I needed a little more for my skin.  I used it for a couple of weeks but felt I needed a bit more.
Janelle P.
Rancho Cucamonga
Love, love, love this BB cream. Can't find one better. I use this in Med. during the summer months & Lt Med in the winter months. It protects my face from burns & keeps it moisturized throughout the day. I don't need to use any other moisturizer beforehand.
dalies d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this product. It's only under 12 dollars I'm the US . I would definitely recommend it for those who like a more natural look . This was the first BB cream I ever purchased and I loved the results and how quick it is to apply .
Courtney H.
Sheffield, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though its too dark for me, I love the finish of it! The glow is to die for on days where you want to go au natural, I've bought another for myself and one for a friend who loves mixing it with other foundations.
Amanda P.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my go-to face cream for a few months now. It does not have full coverage, but it feels very light on my face and is non-greasy. It takes literally seconds to apply and is perfect as a base for everyday.
This BB Cream, is really good, I try it before, and i love it, since the first time, it touch my skin. This product it really soft, and refreshing. It feels no makeup on it.
Emily A.
Jefferson, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a skin tone that is hard to even out unless I use full coverage and hide the redness on my cheeks. I was looking for something that would help to even out my skin tone a bit, but not be a heavy coverage.  I have accomplished this to one degree or another with other products, so I know that it is achievable, but I was disappointed in this product.  It really gave me little coverage and was more like a moisturizer for me, but did appear to have some streaky coverage when looking up close.  Would be great for someone who doesn't need the evening out or has a easy complexion already.  As for the moisture factor, it was average and worked well as moisturizer under my makeup, as long as I am careful in how I apply it, and the makeup afterward.
Amy M.
Aylett, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite brand of BB cream as far as drug store brands. It's not too thick or greasy. Can be a little drying if you don't use a daily moisturizer under it. I like it because it has good coverage for everyday in place of my foundation. I also get my sunscreen on the daily in this product. It works great with most primers that I use, no reaction to the primer ingredients and mixes well with foundation for medium to full coverage when you need the extra layer.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a drugstore brand that I buy often. There are a couple that I have bought and won't repurchase from Garnier.
Let me start by saying this is great but I think that my skin just just needs a little more . I would definitely recommend this for my daughter anybody try again like I do I do not like giving but I'm not positive this product for me but with that being said it seems like a great product and other people it does not have super dry skin
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really didn't like this product. It was so greasy on my face, and smelled bad. It clogged my pores and it just felt so heavy. I didn't like it. Also, it was pretty pricey for a BB cream. I will not purchase again and would not recommend unless you have very dry skin.