BeautyHairHair ProductsGarnier
Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract

Garnier Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract

For Dry Hair Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract helps you get soft, smooth & manageable hair.

New here How long did it take for you to receive an Influenster Beauty Box ? What's the typical time frame until one receives the VoxBox? And how many reviews did it take?
Can you smell this in your hair the next day?
How does this work with curly and frizzy hair?
Start your review of Garnier Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract!
Kermeshia M.
Memphis, TN
Garnier Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract uploaded by Kermeshia M.
Absolutely loved this product! Found it on clearance and decided to give it a try. When I say I let it sit like a deep conditioner for an hour. My curls were amazing and so well moisturized. Wish I would have gotten all of them now.
Chelsea T.
Longwood, FL
Garnier Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract uploaded by Chelsea T.
Purchased at: Target
Imagine you have a long weekend, out and about constantly, possibly having a martini or twelve, having a great time. When you wake up on Sunday, the weekend has caught up with you, your hair is limp,dry and brittle, and you need to put life back into it immediately. This is my ‘emergency’ hair masque for those situations. Not only does it make your hair smell like a tropical vacation for a full day or longer after, but it really adds the hydration and shine back. This is my third time purchasing it!
María Fernanda  E.
Scarsdale, NY
Garnier Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract uploaded by María Fernanda  E.
Purchased at: CVS
This product is excellent for any type of hair. In my wavy hair I worked spectacularly. I love the softness that leaves in my hair and the shine so incredible. I apply it 2 times a week and my hair thanks it.
Hillary L.
Bentonville, AR
Garnier Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract uploaded by Hillary L.
Purchased at: Target
I love the Garnier Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract. It’s amazing for rehydrating curls. Thank you for my good hair day, my lifeless curls are back and springy.
Cansen D.
Lake Zurich, IL
Garnier Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract uploaded by Cansen D.
Purchased at: Amazon
The smell of the product is really strong and even after shower it leaves a strong smell on the hair. I personally am not a big fan of the smell of it. Besides the smell, I think it works good. Good deal for the price, but I would not purchase the coconut extract one, would try the other choices.
Zoe O.
Altoona
Garnier Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract uploaded by Zoe O.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite of the one minute hair masks! This one leaves my hair so soft and it smells soooo good! Would definitely recommend.
Tina Y.
Dothan, AL
Garnier Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract uploaded by Tina Y.
I love using Garnier Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract! I love that you can use it as a mask, as a conditioner, or as a leave-in. I always use it as a leave-in after every shower. It really helps with the dryness and frizziness of my hair!! It helps it be softer and more manageable. Plus, it smells AMAZING. I am almost done with this jar, and will definitely be purchasing more soon, before I run out!!
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Garnier Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Garnier Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Avocado Extract The one thing after using the other Garnier mask that i gave a low score is three-fold: First you can use as 1 minute mask, can use as a conditioner and useroot to tips, and lastly which has made me like these masks more is can be used as A LEAVE-in. this is the way I use these now!! I apply on my damp hair for frizz control and lasting smoothness. Happy I found a use for these!!
Elizabeth G.
Suwanee, GA
Loved this mask made my hair super smooth my hair was dull and dry and this product worked miracles!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Jackie B.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Garnier Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract uploaded by Jackie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Garnier Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract to treat your hair to this creamy indulging with 98% natural delivered ingredients you can use it after a shampoo or fly onto wet hair and leave it on for 1 minute then rinse out hair or you can use it as conditioner or you can use it as a leave-in conditioner to control frizz for a long-lasting nourishment. it suitable for color treated hair it also has no silicones no Parabens and no artificial colorants. Garner hair mask is fantastic, I have wavy/curly hair and I usually use it as a leave-in conditioner to make My Curls more bouncier and my hair more softer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Giada G.
Iglesias, Sud Sardegna
il y a un an
Roxanne P. il y a un an
Yes mam!!! Love love the coconut smell of it too! It is worth it! Xxo ❤😉💐
Joss R.
san diego
il y a un an
It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask is this product good for any hair and does this mask do exactly?
Lindsay D. il y a 3 mois
Yes any hair can use it! It leaves your hair really soft and shiny