BY GARNIER

A brightening & rejuvenating night cream With a hydrating, non-greasy formula Enriched with stimulating caffeine & grape anti-oxidants Helps regenerate skin cells overnight & combat fatigued skin Strengthens skin's resistance to daily aggressors... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lyric B.
calgary
This stuff is awesome!!!!! I have super dry skin and it was so effective in hydrating! The packaging is awesome a really strong glass pot! It was gentle but made my skin so smooth! I would recommend to anyone suffering with dry or irritation of the skin
Shera P.
Longwood
This stuff was awful! I was very hopeful for this product since it’s a lot cheaper than the stuff I had been using but this is not good for my sensitive skin. After a couple weeks of use I developed white little bumps by my eyes. After discontinuing use the bumps disappeared. Do not recommend!
Misela H.
Fort Worth , TX
Great product that does what it says. It gives you a great feeling on your skin and after a few uses you can see the differences on your skin.

Also super accessible because it’s sold most drugstores as well as inexpensive.
Izzy H.
Rainier, WA
I applied this at night and woke up in the morning feeling like I had a fresh face. I really love the application and felt I got a good product for the price. Overall super happy with this and will be purchasing again.
Crystal M.
Gilbert, AZ
I like this. Igor cream but it’s not one of my favorites. Don’t get me wrong, it does seem to work so no complaints really. I just prefer a few other brands over this one. There is a little room for improvement. But it’s a good value for the price.
Kelsey P.
Dunmore, PA
I love this cream. It goes on so light and smooth. It makes my skin feel clean and not heavy, thick, or greasy. This is my favorite cream and I highly recommend it!
Alexa A.
I love this moisturizer so much! It does such a good job at keeping my skin soft and less dry. It isn’t that expensive and it really is effective. If you don’t already have a good moisturizer I would definitely invest in this one!
Demour O.
I love this product because of how lightweight it was. My skin was left feeling super smooth, and healthy. Overall it left my skin feeling younger, softer and more radiant. I'd recommend this product to my own mother, and friends!
Jaymie N.
Villa Rica, GA
I use this for my nightly moisturizer and love how it feels on my skin after a shower. It's very cooling and hydrating. My dry skin has improved since I started using this and that has made me a loyal costumer.
Arizona H.
Love this cream! Super thick and great for before bed. The smell is very nice and it has a cooling sensation on the skin! I bought this from my local CVS and it was very affordable. I would buy again!